Started by Capmonkey, May 01, 2019, 03:06:58 PM

vorteks

Quote from: TheSkyHornet on May 07, 2019, 10:33:46 PM
Quote from: vorteks on May 07, 2019, 09:04:38 PM
Quote from: TheSkyHornet on May 07, 2019, 08:47:17 PM
Quote from: vorteks on May 07, 2019, 04:15:58 PM
Quote from: TheSkyHornet on May 07, 2019, 03:18:30 PM
Quote from: tribalelder on May 07, 2019, 01:47:27 PM
Remember --golf shirt is a work uniform, so work outerwear with work uniform.

Black fleece is also versatile--Blue BDU, Blue flight suit, golf shirt, white/gray corporate

Cadets don't wear any of those.

Incorrect. The only thing in that list cadets can't wear is the golf shirt. Adult cadets who don't meet H/W are limited to the others.

CAPM 39-1
1.2.3.2. Cadets will wear the USAF-style uniforms as outlined in this manual as a key
component of their cadet experience. However, cadets over age 18 who are not eligible to wear the
USAF-style uniforms due to not meeting weight standards are authorized to wear all Corporate-style
uniform combinations, except the Corporate Working Uniform since it does not allow for wear of rank
insignia.

That's an extreme rarity and nothing to do with the direction of this thread segueing into a topic about non-Air Force-style uniforms.

I have yet to see an obese cadet wearing corporates.

Nonetheless your declaration that "Cadets don't wear any of those" was factually incorrect.

Wonderful. It's since been corrected/clarified.

How about sticking to the OP's question about insignia placement on the field jacket...? Why we're even talking about polos and BBDUs is a mystery to me.

Well since you asked, the reason I posted about "polos and BBDUs" is because you posted misinformation that needed to be corrected.

SarDragon

Question - asked and answered.
Snark fest  >:( - done.

Thread - locked. Click.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret