New Cadet Program Training courses

Started by MacGruff, December 17, 2014, 03:29:14 PM

MacGruff

Back in October we were told that a new set of two courses on Cadet Protection were going to be instituted and would be required to be done every four years with the Basic course completion supposed to be completed before February 2015. Has anyone heard or seen anything about these two courses? I see nothing on the official CAP sites to tell me anything except for the references in the regulation.

Thanks,

Eclipse

http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/media/cms/R052_010_C5B73B2B78712.pdf

"SUMMARY OF CHANGES. Liberalizes rules found in three sections: the transportation rule
(2-3g), co-ed overnight activity supervision (2-4b), and personal contact outside of CAP
activities (2-7c). Further, the deadline to complete new training requirements is pushed back to
30 June 2015
(3-2, 3-3, 3-4). Note: Shaded areas identify new or revised material."

"That Others May Zoom"

MacGruff

jeders

Also, it was posted somewhere on the national website that the new training would be available Jan 1.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Eclipse

Quote from: jeders on December 18, 2014, 12:16:23 AM
Also, it was posted somewhere on the national website that the new training would be available Jan 1.

Year TBD...

"That Others May Zoom"

jeders

Well, still no training available. I guess we'll just have to wait with bated breath.

On a related note, I plan on giving a briefing over all the new CPP policies later this month, mostly so people know that there is a new policy. I'm wondering if anyone else has already put together a presentation on this that I could steal use.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

jeders

Just for the fun of it, I was browsing through the knowledgebase and found this answer. Apparently, the new CPPT has been delayed again until mid February.

Майор Хаткевич

Fun stuff...their pages on CP state October 2014 still.