hands in the pant pockets

Started by ladyreferee, September 07, 2005, 03:25:33 PM

flyguy06

Well, yes. Obviously no one is going to expect you to be looking sharp in the field. They wont expect you to have a starched uniform or shined boots either. That goes without saying

Nathan

Quote from: footballrun21 on January 02, 2006, 08:13:40 PM
If you are in public on an ES mission, they know you are looking for something so you don't need to look your best.

Actually, you SHOULD be looking your best. I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to. I mean, if you're best is still somewhat scruffy-looking, it's still your best. If you don't look your best, it signifies laziness on your part.

Just a minor technicality, I suppose, but I didn't want people to get the wrong idea.
Nathan Scalia

The post beneath this one is a lie.

Stephanie Allen

I personally think that when cadets have their hands in their pockets it looks completely unprofessional, but there's no reg on whether or not you're allowed to do so.
C/A1C Allen
Flight Sergeant

Yes, sadly, I'm a Flt Sgt and only an A1C...but hey...its been fun! *tehe* Word of advice from the mouth of my fellow Kenosha cadets: "Cabage...not so good at CADEX!" *tehe*

Marine Corps Gal

I find the pockets extremely helpful when on actual missions, at encampment or at ES Weekends and such (they carry a lot).  However, at meetings and other times when they're empty, I find that they've been strethched out because of this and tend to bulge a little.  ::)
OO-RAH.