AFI 36-2903 supplements for ABU?

Started by Eclipse, July 19, 2008, 02:08:58 AM

Eclipse

We give ourselves a lot of grief over the number and frequency of ICL's, supplements, etc., of 39-1, but In digging through the most current rev of AFI 36-2903, I can't find anything which indicates how to configure the ABU.

Is there a USAF version of an ICL, supplement, etc., out there that indicates this?

"That Others May Zoom"

shorning

Most of what I've seen come out has been through official message.  I don't know if there is a repository anywhere.

What do you need to know?

Hawk200

The file I attached is the only thing I've seen. It mentions where to obtain tapes, and it does tell where to place rank.  Other than that, don't really know what you're looking for.

PHall

Quote from: Hawk200 on July 19, 2008, 02:15:34 AM
The file I attached is the only thing I've seen. It mentions where to obtain tapes, and it does tell where to place rank.  Other than that, don't really know what you're looking for.

That's the most current message, for today...

Eclipse

Quote from: shorning on July 19, 2008, 02:12:12 AM
Most of what I've seen come out has been through official message.  I don't know if there is a repository anywhere.

What do you need to know?

Nothing specific, but 2903 was updated in August 07, and the ABU has exactly 1 sentence.

I was curious as to how this was handled and wanted to point out we're not the only ones with uniform transitions that aren't officially published.

"That Others May Zoom"

mikeylikey

Everything about the ABU is thrown up on the AF portal.  I posted the most recent items changed or added to it a few months ago.  Search for the ABU thread.  If you want I or someone else with an account can post it again. 
What's up monkeys?