C/SMSgt First Sergeant Insignia

Started by NC Hokie, February 09, 2019, 01:03:13 AM

NC Hokie

My squadron has a pair of C/SMSgt rank insignia with the First Sergeant's diamond between the stripes that is in need of a good home.  Please make an offer if interested.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

Fester

Quote from: NC Hokie on February 09, 2019, 01:03:13 AM
My squadron has a pair of C/SMSgt rank insignia with the First Sergeant's diamond between the stripes that is in need of a good home.  Please make an offer if interested.

Why not keep it for future use?
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

NC Hokie

It's the ONLY set of insignia we have with the diamond and we haven't appointed a cadet first sergeant for years.  If we do, they can continue wearing their normal stripes.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

All Around Good Guy

Eclipse

They should be afforded the badge of office now that's it's actually authorized.

"That Others May Zoom"

Fester

Why haven't you appointed a First Sergeant in years?  Do you not have enough SNCO's to fill the position?
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

NC Hokie

Quote from: Fester on February 10, 2019, 07:21:28 AM
Why haven't you appointed a First Sergeant in years?  Do you not have enough SNCO's to fill the position?

BINGO!  The position just isn't practical for my squadron and I thought I might be able to help someone out by selling the unused insignia.  Now, is anyone actually interested in making an offer on these?
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

All Around Good Guy

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: NC Hokie on February 10, 2019, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: Fester on February 10, 2019, 07:21:28 AM

BINGO!  The position just isn't practical for my squadron and I thought I might be able to help someone out by selling the unused insignia.  Now, is anyone actually interested in making an offer on these?

Wait wait wait.

What do you mean you don't have enough C/SNCOs...in two years? Not a practical position....?

Your Facebook shows that you have several C/CMSgts.

Spam

Whamwhamwhamwham

(Sound of NC Hokie hammering his head onto his keyboard).

Dude just wants to sell some insignia!   :o

Pace

Ok, folks. This is exactly why CT gets a bad rep. If you don't want to buy the insignia, move along. If you do, private message the OP.

We're done here.
*click*
Lt Col, CAP