Main Menu

New Website

Started by Cadet Bonnett, July 04, 2005, 04:55:50 PM

Cadet Bonnett

a new website has been made. not vey big but it supports cap.
it is
This new site is for CAP cadets, seniors and non members...

http://www.military.com/HomePage/UnitCreatedPage/0,11003,737819,00.
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on July 04, 2005, 04:55:50 PM
it is

Soooo... what did you create the group for?   It seems only to have 1 member... you.

Is there a purpose behind it, that other existing websites don't serve?   Does you have a particular specialty in mind?

Lastly, in the future, it's just common courtesy to ask a site owner permission before plugging your own site.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: Pylon on July 04, 2005, 07:13:25 PM
it is

Soooo... what did you create the group for?   It seems only to have 1 member... you.

Is there a purpose behind it, that other existing websites don't serve?   Does you have a particular specialty in mind?

Lastly, in the future, it's just common courtesy to ask a site owner permission before plugging your own site.
Sir When you join military.com you can make your own wensites and webpages. and people have to join the groups that are on the website, or tell me so that i can add them...
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Pylon

Quote from: Cheergirl on July 04, 2005, 08:36:48 PM
Quote from: Pylon on July 04, 2005, 07:13:25 PM
it is

Sir When you join military.com you can make your own wensites and webpages. and people have to join the groups that are on the website, or tell me so that i can add them...

Riiiiiiight.... so back to all of my questions, none of which you answered....

Quote from: LtPylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

when you  ake a site on military.com it atomotically creates the first group o if and or butts about it...
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Cadet Bonnett

website's been deleted. sorry pylon for not asking you first to post it on captalk.......
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

pixelwonk

Quote from: Cheergirl on July 05, 2005, 03:06:37 PM
when you ake a site on military.com it atomotically creates the first group o if and or butts about it...

CAPTalk has a spell check feature built into the forums.  While it won't check your spelling for you automatically, you just need to click on the spell check button under your post.
It would go a long way towards getting the favorable responses and acknowledgment that one would want on the forums.

Another option is the ieSpell tool for Internet Explorer. http://www.iespell.com

Skyray

QuoteCAPTalk has a spell check feature built into the forums.  While it won't check your spelling for you automatically, you just need to click on the spell check button under your post.

It may have just been an anomaly, but when I tried to use the spell check the first time it asked me for my password, and then told me that my password was incorrect.  It did however, allow me to continue and post without spell checking.  This post spell checked twice flawlessly, without an additional password.  To quote one of our prolific posters,  I'm so confused.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

vandy

Hey everyone...she's 13. She's a new cadet, she's excited, and she took the initiative to do something to promote CAP. Back off a little.

Nick Critelli

C/Am Bonnett

We admire and envy your  enthusiasm for the Patrol.  As you will soon hear, yesterday  the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, recognized the efforts of CAP and the support it can give our country in its time of need.  We can meet the call and do our duty only if we have the enthusiastic  support of every member, especially our Cadets.    My hope is that your attitude, "I love the Civil Air Patrol and the activities that it has to offer..." will spread to every member of every wing. 

Lt.Col. Nick Critelli
Office of Government Relations
Iowa Wing, Civil Air Patrol