Main Menu

Whats Up CAP Members

Started by Cadet Bonnett, June 22, 2005, 12:35:39 AM

Cadet Bonnett

Members,

So how is Everyone one doing. I'm doing good, infact I'm doing great. I just wanted to say to all of you Cadets, Seniors, and officers, that i enjoy being part of The Civil Air Patrol. The CAP program has opedned up my life in many ways and has helped me realize after all these years of trying I can actually make a difference. I understand that CAP is the offical Air Force Auxilliary and I have to say the Civil Air Patrol is awesome. My Brother Andrew was n the Military (the army, marines, airforce, cost guard) to be honest i don't know which one. He left for Bootcamp (training) when i was only 4 1/2 years old. Ever since then I haven't seen him. To be honest I think that he is in Iraq.
Anyway back to the subject I Love The Civil Air Patrol and the Members of it Are truly awesome.

Sincerely,
Cadet Bonnett
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

Major_Chuck

Take advantage of all the opportunities that CAP can offer you.  Like life you'll find that there will be difficult times, easy times, and more over rewarding times.

Use the enthusiasm that you have to recruit and retain other cadets in the program and focusing on devloping leadership and followership skills.

Glad to have you with us.

-CC
Chuck Cranford
SGT, TNCO VA OCS
Virginia Army National Guard

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: Major_Chuck on June 22, 2005, 12:45:51 AM
Take advantage of all the opportunities that CAP can offer you.  Like life you'll find that there will be difficult times, easy times, and more over rewarding times.

Use the enthusiasm that you have to recruit and retain other cadets in the program and focusing on devloping leadership and followership skills.

Glad to have you with us.

-CC

Major,

Can I being Cadet Airman recriut members into the program. Or am i not allowed to do that. Several People (like about 20 people) have asked me about CAP since i joined at the end of last month.
Can i recruit them.
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

MIKE

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 22, 2005, 12:50:19 AM
Can I being Cadet Airman recriut members into the program. Or am i not allowed to do that. Several People (like about 20 people) have asked me about CAP since i joined at the end of last month.
Can i recruit them.

If Maj Cranford doesn't mind me answering... Yes even as a C/Amn you can recruit new members (and not just other cadets either)... Get credited with recruiting two or more new members and as a cadet you can get a nifty Cadet Recruiter ribbon for your uniform.

Seniors have to recruit seven or more.  :'(
Mike Johnston

Major_Chuck

Quote from: MIKE on June 22, 2005, 01:24:30 AM
Quote from: Cheergirl on June 22, 2005, 12:50:19 AM
Can i recruit them.

If Maj Cranford doesn't mind me answering... Yes even as a C/Amn you can recruit new members (and not just other cadets either)... Get credited with recruiting two or more new members and as a cadet you can get a nifty Cadet Recruiter ribbon for your uniform.

Seniors have to recruit seven or more.  :'(

Don't mind at all.  Recruit away!

If every cadet (and senior for that matter) this year recruited just one new member just think of the possibilities.
Chuck Cranford
SGT, TNCO VA OCS
Virginia Army National Guard

Cadet Bonnett

thank you so much Major. so i can recruit some of my friends. i am so happy. they seem so interested in CAP.
::)
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Schmidty06

Get 'em in before they know what they're getting into... I mean... eh...

Pylon

CAP needs more highly enthusiastic cadets.  I'm glad to see you're so excited about CAP.  Hopefully, within the coming months you'll learn a great deal about what CAP does and has to offer.

As was stated above, by all means bring in your friends to CAP.  Make sure that they put your name on their Membership Application so that you receive recruiting credit.  If you recruit three of them, as was stated, you can earn a very nifty Recruiter Ribbon for your uniform.  If you cotinue to recruit more than three, you can even earn clasps to put on your ribbon.  

Good luck!  :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

Sir,

Thank you very much. I have about 7 friends who will be joining me next thursday at my squadron meeting. Not this week because most are very busy. Anyway again thank you very much.

I respect CAP and the people that take part in our program.
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

Basically Regs

Thats so cool. So we can get like stripes and stuff for recruting? WOW! Do they have to be a member of your squad?

Pylon

Quote from: Basically Regs on July 06, 2005, 09:01:39 PM
Thats so cool. So we can get like stripes and stuff for recruting? WOW! Do they have to be a member of your squad?

Like your username suggests, check with the regulations to find out about these things, or look up the answer yourself on the CAP Knowledgebase website.  If you had just typed in "recruit", you would have found your answer quickly and in thrilling detail, right here.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP