Professional Cadet Training

Started by rkoehler, April 10, 2008, 01:31:59 AM

rkoehler

PROFESSIONAL CADET TRAINING 2008
Cadet Leadership School | Noncommissioned Officer School | Officer Training School

Who:
All cadets are welcome to attend this year's program, with separate schools tailored to Cadet Airman, Cadet Noncommissioned Officers, and Cadet Officers.

What:
A weekend of hands on training from knowledgeable cadet and senior instructors. 

• Cadet Airman will be introduced to opportunities within the organization, and receive training to put each individual on an initial path to a successful CAP career.  Students will work toward their next promotion, and learn valuable skills that translate followership into leadership.
  • Cadet Noncommissioned Officers will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to lead and instruct other cadets, while mastering their own drill, communication, and leadership skills.  Students will  also leave with a greater understanding of how a squadron runs, where they fit within the chain of command, and how to be a successful leader.
  • Cadet Officers will develop the skills to be successful cadet commanders and cadet officers.  Students will be challenged to think about issues facing the cadet program and will receive training from a staff that has had years of experience running the cadet program, giving both cadet and senior perspectives.

Where:
The Civil Air Patrol Cadet Training Center, located at the EAA grounds in Oshkosh, WI.  This is the same facility utilized by Blue Beret and National Flight Academy.

When:
27-29 June 2008

Why:
"...and advance my education and training rapidly to prepare myself to be of service to my community, state, and nation."

• Improve your skills and knowledge
  • Become a more successful and valuable member in your unit
  • Meet cadets from around the Wing, Region, and Nation

APPLY NOW: 

• Student registration with $35 activity fee must be received by 16 June 2008.
  • Those interested in serving on staff must contact me by 1 May 2008.

More information:
pct.foxcitiescap.org

Please direct questions to me directly at rkoehler@new.rr.com

ROBERT P. KOEHLER, Capt, CAP
Director
Professional Cadet Training
ROBERT P. KOEHLER, Capt, CAP
Activities Officer
Fox Cities Composite Squadron