Packing List for Summer Encampment?

Started by Violan, January 24, 2013, 04:18:06 AM

Violan

Is there a packing list for Summer Encampment? Because I cannot find anything anywhere. Also, is there a list of standard information I should know as a Cadet Master Sergeant? I want to make sure I am as prepared as possible.

Eclipse

Packing lists are specific to each encampment, see their website or other provided information.

Anything specific you need to know will also be provided.

"That Others May Zoom"

Violan

Okay, well I could not find anything. I guess I can send it up my chain. Thanks!

Eclipse

Will you be on staff or as a student?

When is it?

"That Others May Zoom"

Violan

I will be a student for the first time.

It's the Illinois Wing, so it is June 23-30.

Eclipse

Everything you will need to know will be here, when you need it: http://secap.midwestcc.com/

As a student in ranks, you won't need to know or bring anything relative to your grade.

"That Others May Zoom"

Violan

ol'fido

Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Sapper168

Hey I'll be there too  ;) . TAC third year running. 8)
Shane E Guernsey, TSgt, CAP
CAP Squadron ESO... "Who did what now?"
CAP Squadron NCO Advisor... "Where is the coffee located?"
US Army 12B... "Sappers Lead the Way!"
US Army Reserve 71L-f5... "Going Postal!"

ol'fido

cantthinkof1

it's not really on the packing list but it is a must-have!  DR. SCHOLL'S FOOT ORTHOTIC GELS ARE A LIFE SAVER.  Just put them in your boots and it will save your feet from agony. 

ol'fido

Unlike the old days at Volk ANGB, we don't do that much distance marching anymore. The cadets do still spend a lot of time on their feet so those probably couldn't hurt as long as you do some walking on them beforehand to get used to it. So no "death marches". Most of our time is spent in the IMA building.

Майор Хаткевич

Goldbond foot powder...just in it's original container, not a ziplock...

a2capt

Heh.. yeah. Keep any kind of item that isn't obvious what it is .. with it's original container. :)

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: a2capt on January 29, 2013, 06:03:30 AM
Heh.. yeah. Keep any kind of item that isn't obvious what it is .. with it's original container. :)

Where's that duck post about learning from our mistakes?