HMRS 2011 Winter School

Started by Xcforfun7, October 31, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Xcforfun7

Past experiences? Advice? Ive already attended basic and Mike so I planned on heading down to staff a a medic. What are your thoughts. Preferably, if you have nothing positive to say, reframe from saying it.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Xcforfun7 on October 31, 2011, 11:29:42 PM
Past experiences? Advice? Ive already attended basic and Mike so I planned on heading down to staff a a medic. What are your thoughts. Preferably, if you have nothing positive to say, reframe from saying it.

Got nothing positive to say, but not sure why I should reframe anything...

AngelWings

Quote from: usafaux2004 on October 31, 2011, 11:41:49 PM

Got nothing positive to say, but not sure why I should reframe anything...
For a lack of better words, I think he is saying don't rain down on him with stupidity and negativity not aimed at what he is asking specifically.

GroundHawg

It has been a while since I went but I really enjoyed the experience. I can say that the drive was the worst part of it. If you do decide to go let me know as a couple of cadets from my squadron are interested as well.

NCRblues

I have nothing good to say...so...

I will tell you this, after going, please remember you are a representative of CAP. Younger cadets and newer SM's will look up to you. Please don't turn into another "im a ranger medic and im here to save all of cap" person.

That's all I got
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Xcforfun7

Of course we do have those who leave the mountain with the ultra ego which does plague the reputation of HMRS, unfortunately, and causes a lot of people to look pass the great training and knowledge that you can gain up there. I am not one of those individuals.

davidsinn

Quote from: Xcforfun7 on November 01, 2011, 01:32:01 AM
Of course we do have those who leave the mountain with the ultra ego which does plague the reputation of HMRS, unfortunately,

The fact that you recognize that, means that:

I am not one of those individuals.

Is most likely true. Good for you.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn