Cadet Awarded U.S. Air Force ROTC Scholarship

Started by usafcap1, October 11, 2012, 11:40:26 PM

usafcap1

This is my friend, he uses to be my CC. There are videos on the link.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/quickmedicalcap/civilairpatrol/prweb9958496.htm

Civil Air Patrol Cadet Awarded U.S. Air Force ROTC Scholarship
According to the Civil Air Patrol squadron located in Everett Washington, Cadet Lieutenant Benjamin Person has been awarded a USAF ROTC college scholarship.

Everett, Washington (PRWEB) October 10, 2012

According to Major Mark Norton, Commanding Officer at the Paine Field squadron of the Civil Air Patrol (USAF Auxiliary) located in Everett, Washington, Cadet 2nd Lieutenant Benjamin Person has been awarded an ROTC college scholarship and applied the scholarship as an engineering student at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Lieutenant Person joined the USAF Auxiliary at age 12 and over the next six years he progressed through the Civil Air Patrol Aerospace Education curriculum and attended both Glider and Powered flight programs in Ephrata, Washington. He soloed a glider at age 14 and a single-engine powered aircraft at age 16 and obtained his Private Pilot's license in 2012.
"Civil Air Patrol taught me about aeronautics and gave me the opportunity to fly; opportunities that I would have never experienced had I joined a scouting organization," said Lieutenant Person. "I believe my experience in the CAP organization played a significant role in my being awarded a USAF ROTC Scholarship."
Regardless of whether or not you want to eventually serve in the military, the Civil Air Patrol and the associated experience and achievements will help any boy or girl become a well-rounded person – a good follower, a good leader, and a good learner. This is very important for college acceptance, as well as consideration for a scholarship.
About the USAF Auxiliary: Civil Air Patrol:
The Civil Air Patrol is different from a scouting organization. CAP observes many of the customs, courtesies, and rank structure of the United States Air Force. CAP is strictly a civilian volunteer service and cadet membership does not entail any obligations for future military service.Young boys and girls can join CAP as a cadet after turning 12, and can continue through the cadet program until age 21. With over 26,000 Cadet members, and over 34,000 Senior members, CAP provides a multitude of public services. We would like to thank QuickMedical for making this press release possible.
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

Extremepredjudice

I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"