Who is going to the National Conference in San Diego??

Started by Smokey, August 27, 2010, 07:24:26 PM

Eeyore

Майор Хаткевич

I'd love to go, but the closest it's been to Chicago I think was St. Louis?

Eclipse

Quote from: edmo1 on September 03, 2010, 07:22:23 PM
The next summer board will be held in Louisville.

Meh - I just got back from there - not exactly the garden state (with apologies to my friends in KYWG).
The area I was in was KY International Convention Center.  I say it that way because that and the hotels
that support it are the only thing to see where I was.

Its only a 5.5 hour drive from Chicago (I know, I just did it), so maybe you'll see some of us down there.

"That Others May Zoom"

tarheel gumby

Got back from San Diego yesterday. my first National Conference. I was happy that there was at least something for a Historian to do after the Recognition Ceremony, not much chance of that at Wing at least this year. ;D Overall a great experience.
Joseph Myers Maj. CAP
Squadron Historian MER NC 019
Historian MER NC 001
Historian MER 001

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: Eclipse on September 03, 2010, 08:32:44 PM

Meh - I just got back from there - not exactly the garden state (with apologies to my friends in KYWG).

Doesn't "Garden State" equal New Joisey?

SJFedor

Quote from: Eclipse on September 03, 2010, 08:32:44 PM

The area I was in was KY International Convention Center.  I say it that way because that and the hotels
that support it are the only thing to see where I was.

Its only a 5.5 hour drive from Chicago (I know, I just did it), so maybe you'll see some of us down there.

But supposedly Louisville is the "city of parks" (according to our illustrious mayor).

I'm guessing you were in the middle of downtown?

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)