Another eServices question

Started by West MI-CAP-Ret, December 21, 2012, 05:08:23 AM

West MI-CAP-Ret

What does my commander have to do, to give me access to the membership roster?  I don't have access to my mbr's home address.  As personnel officer and PAO, having the unit' personnel would really help me

Warmly, Demon Ope
MAJ DAVID J. D'ARCY, CAP (Ret) 8 Apr 2018 (1974-1982, 1988-2018)
A former member of:
West Michigan Group MI-703,
Hudsonville Cadet Sqdron MI-135 (name changed to Park Township, Al Johnson Cadet Sqdrn)
Lakeshore Cadet Sqdrn MI-119
Van Dyke Cadet Sqdrn, MI-117
Phoenix Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-065 (inactive)
Novi Sixgate Cadet Sqdrn (inactive), MI-068
Inkster Cherry Hill Cadet Sqdrn MI-GLR-MI-283 (inactive)

Camas

Make sure you're in e-services as the unit personnel officer. This should show under "duty assignments". If so you should have a permission under the right side "restricted" menu entitled "personnel information". You can look up contact information on all unit members including addresses, emails and so on.

Your unit commander can also issue you "member reports" (you probably don't have this permission). He or she can find this under their restricted "Web Security Administration" application. Hope this helps.

Tim Medeiros

They can also assign you the Personnel Information restricted application, as a personnel officer you should already have access to it as long as your duty assignment is listed in eServices.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

XxJake114xX

Hi,
I just joined CAP around December and I need to take the Intro to CAP Safety Course. But, for some reason, the pop-up for it has stopped coming up. Where can I find the saftey couse other than that pop-up?

Eclipse

Quote from: Jake Pearman on January 19, 2013, 12:49:13 AM
Hi,
I just joined CAP around December and I need to take the Intro to CAP Safety Course. But, for some reason, the pop-up for it has stopped coming up. Where can I find the saftey couse other than that pop-up?

Have you tried a different browser?  eServices is notoriously browser-specific, and sometimes doesn't work with pop-up blockers and similar apps.

"That Others May Zoom"

XxJake114xX

What do you mean by different browser?

Eclipse

Quote from: Jake Pearman on January 19, 2013, 12:59:27 AM
What do you mean by different browser?

Most PCs ship with Internet Explorer (IE), make sure that is up to date and your machine is fully patched via Windows Update.
If you're on a PC, you can use alternatives to Internet Explorer such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.  If you're attempting to
use IE, try one of the others and vice-versa.

If you have a MAC, you are most likely accessing thhe Internet using Safari, again make sure you have all updates, etc., applied, and
then consider downloading either Chrome or Firefox for the MAC.

"That Others May Zoom"

XxJake114xX

Okay, thank you. I will try to use a different browser

Tim Medeiros

1577/2811

Tim Medeiros

For that one, it seems once you pass, you're done.

For the regular training though it seems you can take it as many times as you want.
1577/2811