Eservices and and Level 1/2

Started by bassque, July 26, 2012, 03:54:32 AM

bassque

Hey all,

I've been recently appointed as the PD officer for my squadron and I'm trying to figure out what I need to do in eservices for some of my senior members.  I have one who has completed everything for Level 1 (I've witnessed the CPPT and Foundations Module) and one who is complete wtih Level 2.   How can I make these changes in Eservices or is this taken care of automagically by National?

Thanks,
Jeff

Eclipse

Neither.

Completion of Level I is done via a Form 11 sent to NHQ.

Level II and up is documented via a Form 24 and sent through the chain as per the instructions on the back - in this case, the
Benjamin O. Davis, Jr. award, the form goes direct to NHQ.  Make sure to include any substantiation required. 

Best practice is to make the respective form a single .pdf and email it to "lmmeforms@capnhq.gov".

The member should receive a copy of the approved documents for his files at home, and the original should go into his personnel file.

"That Others May Zoom"

bassque

spacecommand

As a new PDO I recommend you start reviewing CAPR 50-17 "CAP SENIOR MEMBER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM" as a guide.  It covers each level and reporting instructions.

http://www.capmembers.com/media/cms/R050_017_AAC4BB3089BE0.pdf

EMT-83

Get in touch with your counterpart at the next highest echelon. They should be more than happy to answer any questions; after all, it's their job to support the squadrons.

A squadron PDO actually taking the time to learn the ropes is somewhat rare – keep up the good work!