Main Menu

NER Conference

Started by Pylon, October 08, 2006, 09:21:37 PM

Pylon

Is anybody planning on attending this year's NER Conference in November?  I'm planning on being there for another fun-filled year.

http://ner.cap.gov/conference/

We may have to have a CAPTalk social get-together over some sodas.    ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

dwb

I'd like to, but I have to babysit that Saturday.  Plus I'm broke.  Plus I don't really like CAP conferences anymore.

So I guess it's an all-around "no" for me.  :-\

MIKE

I think you said that last year too.
Mike Johnston

dwb

Quote from: MIKE on October 09, 2006, 02:52:08 AMI think you said that last year too.

I didn't have to babysit last year.  ;D

fyrfitrmedic

I wouldn't mind going but I'm not gonna be able to take the time off. A longtime friend and CAP colleague is retiring from the Air Force the following weekend and I'd really rather attend his retirement ceremony.

I'd consider going to the PAWG Conference this weekend but I kinda have a wedding to attend - my own. It's a morning wedding and a luncheon reception so I could in theory make the banquet but my out-of-town guests and my bride might be a little torqued about that idea  ;D
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

afgeo4

Mike, did you register/pay already?  I'm considering going, but only if I get a roommate.
GEORGE LURYE

ZigZag911

Oh, goody, the NER Conference....any chance that last year's spectacle will be repeated?  A wing administrator  was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal (ordinarily given for service as wing commander or better) for several arduous MONTHS of PAID employment in CAP!!!

Pylon

Don't think I'm going this year.  My weekends just get taken up so quickly and when I have several things to juggle, CAP social functions aren't making the top of the list.  I'd love to justify the cost I've put into my mess dress, but I think it's going to have to stay in the closet for another year. 

Sorry for those of you who are going; I'd have loved to meet up with you guys again this year.

NIN

I'm not going unless I can get Kieloch to stand next to MG Pineda for a photo....

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

MIKE

Quote from: NIN on November 01, 2006, 03:39:28 PM
I'm not going unless I can get Kieloch to stand next to MG Pineda for a photo....

:D :D :D
Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: NIN on November 01, 2006, 03:39:28 PM

Because we all know what happened to Brig Gen Glasgow the same night I had my picture taken with him at the last NER Conference...     :angel: 

CAP Leaders beware... don't have your mug shot taken with Mike Kieloch!     ;D

afgeo4

Then we must arrange for a trip for Mike down to Maxwell... that meeting must happen and SOON! >:D
GEORGE LURYE

JaL5597

No DSM for employees.

The MC got one though...

(Something about having put the time into being the MC for 3 confrences this year.)

I am hoping and praying I was hearing that one wrong.

ZigZag911

Quote from: JaL5597 on November 12, 2006, 04:03:16 PM
No DSM for employees.

The MC got one though...

(Something about having put the time into being the MC for 3 confrences this year.)

You probably heard it right....who was MC?

JaL5597

Quote from: ZigZag911 on November 12, 2006, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: JaL5597 on November 12, 2006, 04:03:16 PM
No DSM for employees.

The MC got one though...

You probably heard it right....who was MC?

No clue.  Senior member captain type.  He was the mc for New Jersy and Pennsylvania as well.