Main Menu

Signatures

Started by CadetColonelToBe, July 19, 2012, 01:53:20 PM

CadetColonelToBe

I see a lot of people who have pictures as their signatures... I want one but I can't figure out how to get one. Can you upload own?
Our position on them is that if we're going to train them hard to fly, and then drag them out in the woods to look for potentially serious crashes, then they're not kids anymore, they're Cadets!

Pylon

Upload an image to any external site (You can use sites like imgur or imageshack or photobucket) that allows hotlinking.

Edit your profile on CAPTalk and insert the image tags into your signature block.

Please make sure the image isn't very large, annoying, or obtrusive.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

What Pylon said. Depending on what you want, you may need to use photoshop or something similar to manipulate the graphic.

Garibaldi

One more note...don't constantly change your profile or name because you will get your editing privileges REVOKED...like I did.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

whatevah

And try to keep it short... having a signature 10 times longer than your posts is lame.  80 pixels or shorter is a good target.  :)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Sgt. Fischer

Extremepredjudice is really good at making signatures, (he made mine) maybe he'll make one for you!  :D

Stay Alert!
Stay Alive!
CAP Safety!

Extremepredjudice

Yeah, send me a PM.

It will take me a while. I am currently recovering from NHGA, and will be leaving for ATS next week
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"