Main Menu

SIMS

Started by Capt M. Sherrod, September 11, 2007, 11:11:43 PM

Capt M. Sherrod

Does anyone have a direct contact for Dennis?  I have sent him an e-mail about there being problems with the website, however, I'm not sure it went through.

I need to download the program, however, I am getting an SQL error message for both logging in and downloading.

Does anyone know if you can run SIMS from a flash drive on multiple PC's?

Does anyone have a copy of the Full version beta 8 that I can download from them?  Thank you for all of the help everyone.
Michael Sherrod, Capt, CAP
Professional Development Officer
Hanscom Composite Squadron, NER-MA-043

arajca

Dennis doesn't run the website.

He is taking a short break from SIMS for family.

I get the same error.

I believe there is a way to run SIMS on multiple comuters on a network and using a flash drive would just be a matter of 'sharing' it on the network.

Unfortunetely, no.

floridacyclist

We are in the process of putting the backend database files on the DCC's computer and relinking the front end files to it from other computers so that multiple workstations can access it. Not sure how well it will work with multiple simultaneous users, we just started this project last week.
Gene Floyd, Capt CAP
Wearer of many hats, master of none (but senior-rated in two)
www.tallahasseecap.org
www.rideforfatherhood.org

Pylon

Quote from: floridacyclist on September 12, 2007, 12:24:51 AM
We are in the process of putting the backend database files on the DCC's computer and relinking the front end files to it from other computers so that multiple workstations can access it. Not sure how well it will work with multiple simultaneous users, we just started this project last week.

Please keep us updated!!   Ultimately, that's what we'd love to do as well.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

NIN

SquadronCommand.com will be fix0red most ricky-ticky...

Odd error..

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

The Database is fixed.

BTW, anybody interested in helping out with SquadronCommand.com, please feel free to PM me.

The USAF recently stood up a site for Air Force squadron commanders to help mentor their new comrades, and they listed as an inspiration both "CompanyCommand.com" (SquadronCommand.com's inspriation), and SquadronCommand.com

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Pylon

Quote from: NIN on September 12, 2007, 02:37:47 AM
The USAF recently stood up a site for Air Force squadron commanders to help mentor their new comrades, and they listed as an inspiration both "CompanyCommand.com" (SquadronCommand.com's inspriation), and SquadronCommand.com

Very cool!

Too bad CAPTalk ceases to be much of a professional resource anymore.   :-\
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Capt Rivera

website? if needed to be on .mil domain please PM it to me... thanks

Quote from: NIN on September 12, 2007, 02:37:47 AM
The Database is fixed.

BTW, anybody interested in helping out with SquadronCommand.com, please feel free to PM me.

//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org