Other Civil Air Patrols the Comprehensive Thread

Started by Major Carrales, September 06, 2007, 01:03:21 AM

O-Rex

JohnKachenmeister

Pretty thick here in Florida.  I'd better be more careful.
Another former CAP officer

flyerthom

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on September 06, 2007, 11:51:06 AM
No.

Brazil is where the bikini was perfected, reducing the "Two-piece" bathing suit to a "Three-piece" bathing suit consisting of two band-aids and a piece of string.

Anyone ever defect to Brazil?
TC

flyguy06

Quote from: mikeylikey on September 06, 2007, 02:16:29 AM
Nothing good comes out of Brazil anyway.  Except Brazilians.......hahahahha

have you ever seen Brazilian women? ;D

alexalvarez

Maybe Judge Judy can make a ruling in the case of "stolen identity".
Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

SARMedTech

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on September 06, 2007, 11:51:06 AM
No.

Brazil is where the bikini was perfected, reducing the "Two-piece" bathing suit to a "Three-piece" bathing suit consisting of two band-aids and a piece of string.

Now thats a field uniform.
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

♠SARKID♠

HEY!  Their website says it the idea was brought over by an USAF member!  Who's the traiter?!?!?

A Patrulha Aérea Civil-Brasil chegou no Brasil em 1950 quando seu fundador, integrante da Força Aérea dos Estados Unidos, trouxe a idéia para nosso País.

TRANSLATION from Portugese
The Air Patrol Civil-Brazil arrived in Brazil in 1950 when its founder, a member of the Air Force of the United States, brought the idea for our Country.

Skyray

I think the funniest thing I have seen on this board was the bit about "There are two Brazilian officers to see you, General."

And thanks for the mental vision of the tonga.  I was in law school with a female exchange student from Brazil who spoke Portuguese, German and English fluently.  That however was not her strongest point.  She was so beautiful that every time I gazed on her my synapses froze.  Man is simply not stressed for so much pleasure.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: Skyray on September 09, 2007, 06:56:21 PMAnd thanks for the mental vision of the tonga.  I was in law school with a female exchange student from Brazil who spoke Portuguese, German and English fluently.  That however was not her strongest point.  She was so beautiful that every time I gazed on her my synapses froze.  Man is simply not stressed for so much pleasure.

Ya mean tanga... aka another use for dental floss!  >:D :o ;D Tonga is an island in the Pacific.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040