Vermont Wing 2005 Encampment

Started by MurDog, June 08, 2005, 03:30:05 AM

MurDog

This years Vermont Wing Encampment is 22 July-31 July you can find more info about the encampment and where to send the your 31s to, all CAP members are welcome! This year promises to be a new and exciting year in the History of VT WG encmapments, so sign up today!
AJ Murray Jr., 1st Lt CAP
Emergency Services Officer
NER-VT-005

Deputy Commander
2005 VTWG Encampment

Pylon

Quote from: MurDog on June 08, 2005, 03:30:05 AM
This years Vermont Wing Encampment is 22 July-31 July you can find more info about the encampment and where to send the your 31s to, all CAP members are welcome! This year promises to be a new and exciting year in the History of VT WG encmapments, so sign up today!

Looks like the place to get the information at got cut out of your post on accident.

In any case, from what I can tell, you can get it all at http://vtwg.cap.gov/ by clicking on the 'Encampment' button.

...and welcome to CAPTalk  :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

MurDog

My goodness! I'm sorry I did forget the contact web site! Thanks for catching that!
NER-VT-005

Deputy Commander
2005 VTWG Encampment

MurDog

Vermont Wing is still looking for people to attend. If you need an encampment credit, or know someone who does, for your Mitchell, we are welcoming anyone from anywhere. This year promises to be an exciting encampment. We still have some staff positions open and we are in need of senior members. Please help spread the word!
Thank you all, in advanced, for your support of this great program!
NER-VT-005

Deputy Commander
2005 VTWG Encampment

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: MurDog on June 26, 2005, 02:55:32 PM
Vermont Wing is still looking for people to attend. If you need an encampment credit, or know someone who does, for your Mitchell, we are welcoming anyone from anywhere. This year promises to be an exciting encampment. We still have some staff positions open and we are in need of senior members. Please help spread the word!
Thank you all, in advanced, for your support of this great program!

i have told some cadet that i know from NH wing and they said they would see what they could do...
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquĆ­ yo vengo.