Where in e-services to I go to approve Level II for someone?

Started by Holding Pattern, April 10, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Holding Pattern

We have a SM that has completed all the prerequisites for Level II. Do I hit a button in e-Services or do I send paperwork in?

NC Hokie

NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy

MacGruff

Hit the button and then ask your Squadron Commander to approve it. Pesto magico!

:)

Holding Pattern

I swear I looked through every menu item last night...

Bah.

Thanks.

MacGruff

Are you the squadron Professional Development Officer?

Please remember that access to various areas within eServices is determined by what jobs you hold. While I find it odd that a Professional Development thing (approving PD levels) is in the Personnel area, if you are not a PDO, you will not see it.

Holding Pattern

Quote from: MacGruff on April 11, 2018, 11:13:38 PM
Are you the squadron Professional Development Officer?

Please remember that access to various areas within eServices is determined by what jobs you hold. While I find it odd that a Professional Development thing (approving PD levels) is in the Personnel area, if you are not a PDO, you will not see it.

Deputy Commander.

Spam

If you're a CD, you should have submission (not approval!) permissions associated with your duty assignment.

Recommend that you ask your boss to run a permissions report from the IT module, to check what permissions you (and your staff officers) have. It can be a simple 10 minute operation to dramatically improve your units efficiency!

R/s
Spam