Wrights Bother Test

Started by Sliver King, December 03, 2010, 02:33:21 PM

Sliver King

In your view of taking it or seeing it, how hard is the Wright Brothers test? I have heard its pretty hard.
So, I never seen this site before any good?

coudano

Are you asking about the 'old' wright brothers test (Leadership for the 21st Century)
or the 'new' one (Learn to Lead)

?

Sliver King

Its been explain to me that there both the same test.
So, I never seen this site before any good?

jeders

The old old one, before Wright Bros. was a milestone, was pretty simple I always thought. But I've heard from a lot of people who thought it was quite difficult. It all just depends on how well you study and how well you know the material.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

a2capt

The OP was a shill poster, stirring the opposite end of the pot..

(and it's not the same test, since the tests are based on the texts provided)

HGjunkie

I'm still trying to figure out how the OP got suspended that fast after registering...
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

DakRadz

Quote from: HGjunkie on December 03, 2010, 08:10:59 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how the OP got suspended that fast after registering...
A) The poster had more than two posts when I was checking threads this morning... Yeah. Unless I'm way wrong, but I remember that signature.

B) Smurf accounts are banned with no warning or explanation. Generally no adverse effect on the original account of the cadet/SM (cadet here it seems) who posted it, but if they were posting Banworthy content on both...
My reasoning for saying smurf is possible? How many females refer to themselves as King? I think Silver was the intended first word, so I don't believe King to be a last name. I even have an idea of the smurfer, but this one is done.

I daresay it's due for a lock- who did the Wrights bother, anyway?

HGjunkie

Quote from: DakRadz on December 03, 2010, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: HGjunkie on December 03, 2010, 08:10:59 PM
A) The poster had more than two posts when I was checking threads this morning... Yeah. Unless I'm way wrong, but I remember that signature.

B) Smurf accounts are banned with no warning or explanation. Generally no adverse effect on the original account of the cadet/SM (cadet here it seems) who posted it, but if they were posting Banworthy content on both...
Hmm. I saw "Army" in the profile and assumed SM.

Strange things happen around here when i'm at school...
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

DakRadz

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

tsrup

eh, if you were up late last night you'd know who the poster was.  And Im pretty sure both accounts (I think I even saw another one that was immediately banned) will be bye bye..

But I think it's about time for this thread to be tucked into its own boot laces..
Paramedic
hang-around.

DakRadz

Quote from: tsrup on December 04, 2010, 12:45:17 AM
eh, if you were up late last night you'd know who the poster was.  And Im pretty sure both accounts (I think I even saw another one that was immediately banned) will be bye bye..

But I think it's about time for this thread to be tucked into its own boot laces..
I think I was the only awake and aware cadet. I was going to keep it to PM (AKA, keep the situation allowable but not visible, much like dog tags...) ^_^

And I've seen 3 total accounts, two smurfies. All have been suspended.

Seriously, I'd agree that it's about time for-

[/thread]