AE Modules

Started by CAP428, August 09, 2006, 03:42:25 AM

CAP428

I'm going to be testing for my Arnold soon, and was looking at that chart that shows the grades with the corresponding award names and tests to be taken and next to A1C for the Aerospace Education test it says "Any Module".

What does this mean?  Does it mean the questions could be from any module?  Does it mean I choose the module I want to take it over?  Does it mean I go in order (Module 1, 2, 3...)?  I don't understand.  Is it over the whole module or just a chapter?

If the questions are in fact random and could be from any module, isn't that a bit strange, since that would mean they would expect you to read all the modules before your A1C test in order to be prepared.

Some help?
--A confused airman.

arajca

It means you can take the test from any module. They do not have to be completed in order. The questions will all come from whatever module you chose to test on. Just make sure to write the module name and number in the appropriate box on the answer sheet.

Becks

You pick which one you would like to take and then inform your TCO as to which test it was so they can grade it accordingly.

BBATW

Pylon

To add to what the others have said, yes, you can take each module in any order you'd like.  For achievement 2, you could take module 4... or 1... or 2... or whatever you're most comfortable with.  The next achievement, the same goes.

The only stipulation is that you can't repeat a module after you've passed it.  So by the time you hit your Mitchell, you will have taken all of the modules anyways.  You just get to choose in which order you take them.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Becks

Quote from: Pylon on August 09, 2006, 03:04:37 PM
The only stipulation is that you can't repeat a module after you've passed it.  So by the time you hit your Mitchell, you will have taken all of the modules anyways.  You just get to choose in which order you take them.

Good point Pylon, seems common sense but sometimes you never know what someone may do...  ;)

BBATW

MIKE

IIRC it is all pretty clearly defined in CAPR 52-16, even the not taking the same test every time part.
Mike Johnston

williamcabot

usually cadets choose from easiest to hardest so you have pretty much a free choice of what you want to do
C/SMSgt Douglas S. Saavedra
Alpha Flight Commander
San Diego Cadet Squadron 144
U.S. Air Force Auxiliary (CAP)