Review Boards

Started by LtCol057, September 27, 2008, 02:03:55 AM

LtCol057

Someone had attached a file their squadron uses for cadets to use for review boards. It was titled something like Form 50 reverse.   My computer ate mine and I can't find the message again. Can someone direct me to it again please? 

SarDragon

Try looking for CAPF 50 on the NHQ site, under Forms and Publications.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

LtCol057

This was a local supplement for the Form 50. It was a Cadet Promotion Checklist.  I had saved it on my flash drive, but when I made a modification to it, computer erased it, said there was a file permission error. 

LtCol057

I finally had some free time today and started looking for the file I mentioned in my original post.  I finally found it, in off all places, the NHQ website on the best practices page. I feel like an idiot. I could have sworn I checked there.  Must have been having either a senior moment or the dementia from being squadron commander has already kicked in.

IceNine

I attached the one you wanted, and I also attached the one that I created for curry as a template (Note: the curry doc was in the planning stages, never implemented)

I never got far enough to create them for the rest, but the idea for my unit anyway was that cadets were to be boarded at phases.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

LtCol057

Thanks IceNine. The Form50 file was the one I was looking for.  Just a question about the Curry checklist tho. You have a slot for Cadet Staff position.  How many cadets that are just going for their Curry have staff positions?

We haven't been doing the review board thing, but we're going to start very soon. I told the cadets the other night about it, and other changes coming, they were not happy.  But for the last couple of years, they've been getting away with not doing certain things because the former commander didn't know squat about the cadet program, and the Deputy Commander is getting burnt out.

IceNine

I just copy and pasted that header from the higher levels (Mitchell), and just didn't delete it.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4