Main Menu

National Commander

Started by Auxpilot, December 04, 2008, 02:54:40 PM

Auxpilot

I stumbled on a website last night called "CAP Insights". They are calling for the National CC to step down for ethics violations.

The posts were so long I could not get to the bottom of what they are charging her with?? Is this site for real or is it some malcontent spouting off?

I really hope that we don't have another CC getting raked over the coals. not good for anyone involved.

dwb

It's one man with an opinion.  Worth what you paid for it.

Auxpilot

Quote from: dwb on December 04, 2008, 03:04:06 PM
It's one man with an opinion.  Worth what you paid for it.

Glad to hear that, I hope you are correct!

BillB

Well he was right about Pineda. But this blog seems to be off the mark
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

winterg

I've only met her twice but I think she's an outstanding leader.  Not to mention we're not getting a uniform ICL every two weeks! :clap:

NIN

I've worked with the General when she was my Group CC back in the 1990s.  And my wing commander until I transferred to NH Wing.

Fantastic leader, very ethically driven.  If Ray Hayden is accusing her of an ethics violation, well, that would be like accusing Santa of, well, stealing kids toys.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

DC

Quote from: NIN on December 04, 2008, 10:56:18 PM
I've worked with the General when she was my Group CC back in the 1990s.  And my wing commander until I transferred to NH Wing.

Fantastic leader, very ethically driven.  If Ray Hayden is accusing her of an ethics violation, well, that would be like accusing Santa of, well, stealing kids toys.

From what I have seen in the past few years, Hayden has a tendency to accuse just about everyone with more than oak leaves on their collar in CAP of ethics violations...

He was probably right about Pineda, but even a broken watch is right twice a day...

♠SARKID♠

Hayden hates people.  This topic was brought up a month or so back, and nothing has come of it since then.  The article he wrote is just a bunch of slander.

PHall

Well SARKID, you're now famous. Hayden is quoting your last post in his blog. :o

Rob Sherlin

I think the guy needs to stop and take a good look at himself. Usually, people who accuse others of certain "character flaws", are the ones who seriously have the problem they're accusing others of.
To fly freely above the earth is the ultimate dream for me in life.....For I do not wish to wait till I pass to earn my wings.

Rob Sherlin SM, NER-NY-116

DC

Quote from: PHall on December 05, 2008, 02:19:17 AM
Well SARKID, you're now famous. Hayden is quoting your last post in his blog. :o
Whoa... He is... YOu would think he has better things to do.

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: DC on December 05, 2008, 02:35:19 AM
Quote from: PHall on December 05, 2008, 02:19:17 AM
Whoa... He is... YOu would think he has better things to do.

I don't see it.  I do however see him quoting BillB

QuoteOne of our readers pointed that out to us, the newbies to the Blog, or to CAP may not understand where we are coming from, and
to them, we might just sound like goofy people hell bent on some sort of retaliation, but as "BillB" says, "He was right about [The
Teflon One]". We add to that note, yes, yes we had been, and we never, ever, lie.