Main Menu

ATS or Staff

Started by soar, February 19, 2020, 03:34:48 AM

soar

When signing up for encampment (Second time) can I apply for both ATS and Cadet cadre?

arajca

That depends entirely on the encampment and wing. The encampment staff would have the answer.

FWIW, COWG does not have an ATS, so the question here is moot.

jeders

Quote from: soar on February 19, 2020, 03:34:48 AMWhen signing up for encampment (Second time) can I apply for both ATS and Cadet cadre?

In my experience, ATS/Intermediate Encampment/What-have-you are held concurrently with basic encampment, making it physically impossible to do them both.

Quote from: arajca on February 19, 2020, 04:00:30 AMFWIW, COWG does not have an ATS, so the question here is moot.

You realize that 1) other wings do hold an ATS or similar activity and 2) the OP is in FLWG, right?
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: jeders on February 19, 2020, 03:40:47 PM
Quote from: arajca on February 19, 2020, 04:00:30 AMFWIW, COWG does not have an ATS, so the question here is moot.

You realize that 1) other wings do hold an ATS or similar activity and 2) the OP is in FLWG, right?

Then, again, that is a question for that wing's encampment staff.

arajca

Yes. See first answer. Also, I referenced COWG as not having an ATS, so HERE the question is moot or irrelevent.

Fester

Quote from: soar on February 19, 2020, 03:34:48 AMWhen signing up for encampment (Second time) can I apply for both ATS and Cadet cadre?

In my experience, ATS/Intermediate Encampment/What-have-you are held concurrently with basic encampment, making it physically impossible to do them both.

I didn't get the impression that he wants to ATTEND both, but that he wants to apply for both and then make a decision on a later date depending on the response to his application.
1stLt, CAP
Squadron CC
Group CPO
Eaker - 1996

MSG Mac

Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member