ICUT Doesn't show up in AXIS courses but does if you search for "user training"

Started by Crashaxe, June 08, 2019, 01:36:57 PM

Crashaxe

I've been preparing to teach ICUT to a crop of new cadets. The problem that I ran into was that now that AXIS is in place in the Learning Management System, the introductory page for ICUT states that as of June 5, any work done on ICUT is going to be lost and you will be required to restart the work in AXIS.

That is all well and good, but I have been monitoring AXIS for the past three weeks or so, and I had not seen ICUT as a listed class at any point when I have checked up to and including today. I had tried looking under All Courses, Communications, Emergency, and Members.No Joy. The course did not show up for me. Previously, repeated search of the AXIS site using, "ICUT", and "icut" yielded me no result.

Interestingly, when you get nothing for a search result for a term you have entered, the page does not refresh and state that fact, but rather remains as is and looks like it is stalled out processing.

Today, I tried something different and did a search for "user training", and the ICUT training course showed up as the single search result.

So, I can't speak for anyone else's experiences out there, but if you run into the same problem I was, you might want to read and head my experience and see if it helps you out.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"