Main Menu

CAPF106

Started by yuccakev, September 11, 2016, 02:56:03 AM

yuccakev

Total flash from the past. I was assembling my 24 hr pack and saw that I needed "interview forms" so I searched for CAP interview forms and found CAPF106 dated Sep 1971. Thinking this was just an historical post I went to the CAP website (https://www.capmembers.com/forms_publications__regulations/forms/) and found that this is the most current version.

Pretty cool eh?

etodd

"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

PHall

Quote from: etodd on September 11, 2016, 03:16:07 AM

Unless you can make some money selling the government an "improved" version! >:D

etodd

Quote from: PHall on September 11, 2016, 03:13:20 PM

Unless you can make some money selling the government an "improved" version! >:D

Or ... someone at Hdqs who wanted to be able to say they did something .. could swap two lines in the 1971 form ... Re-save it and upload it as the new 2016 version. At the next year end rubber chicken dinner function they would be presented with a certificate for having improved the form.   Which they will happily add as a new line on their Resume.  >:D

[removed duplicate post]
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

Holding Pattern

Quote from: etodd on September 11, 2016, 06:44:20 PM

Or ... someone at Hdqs who wanted to be able to say they did something .. could swap two lines in the 1971 form ... Re-save it and upload it as the new 2016 version. At the next year end rubber chicken dinner function they would be presented with a certificate for having improved the form.   Which they will happily add as a new line on their Resume.  >:D

[removed duplicate post]

Honestly? Someone should be presented a certificate if they take the word doc, convert it to PDF, and replace the fuzzy PDF on the site with a modern fillable one.

PHall

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on September 11, 2016, 09:46:56 PM

[removed duplicate post]

Honestly? Someone should be presented a certificate if they take the word doc, convert it to PDF, and replace the fuzzy PDF on the site with a modern fillable one.

He didn't say they should be but that they most likely will be. There is a difference.

Nick

I'd be glad to take on that assignment. Unfortunately it will be 3 years minimum, if ever, for the new form to be adopted and posted on the forms library. Which means in the interim it gets passed around CAP like a rogue how-to guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicholas McLarty, Lt Col, CAP
Texas Wing Staff Guy
National Cadet Team Guy Emeritus

yuccakev

Well, it is still titled "Interrogation Form"

Kinda ominous, huh? (Vee have ways of making you talk...)

RRLE

Or ... someone at Hdqs who wanted to be able to say they did something .. could swap two lines in the 1971 form

No need to swap lines. Look at line 7 Name of Witness. It is missing "Ms". Add that and now claim an award for diversity or inclusiveness or something.

JC004

SHHHHHH.  I still have the Squadron Form 103.   >:D