Regs covering training missions

Started by yuccakev, July 24, 2016, 11:45:35 PM

yuccakev

I am trying to set up an upcoming GTM training exercise for our squadron. I know I will have to submit CAWGF21 and an ORM worksheet to my commander. But I can't seem to find the applicable regs covering this kind of thing. Can anyone point me in the right direction so I cover all of my bases.

jayleswo

Hi! The guidance for submitting Ops Plans in CAWG for ES Training used to be in something called OMP 9.  The Wing took most of these down around the time of the Wing CI earlier this year but the guidance in it is still accurate. I PM'd you the document. Your Group Operations Officer should be able to provide some help on what to do and needs to see and approve your Ops Plan (CAWGF 21) before sending it on to Wing in any case for approval.
John Aylesworth, Lt Col CAP

SAR/DR MP, Mission Check Pilot Examiner, Master Observer
Earhart #1139 FEB 1982

JeffDG

Quote from: jayleswo on July 25, 2016, 12:04:44 AM
The Wing took most of these down around the time of the Wing CI earlier this year
Sounds like Wing realized that they can't add additional hoops of their own without issuing a supplement to CAPR 60-3, and that needs to be approved at CAP-USAF.

jayleswo

Quote from: JeffDG on July 25, 2016, 12:08:16 AM
The Wing took most of these down around the time of the Wing CI earlier this year
Sounds like Wing realized that they can't add additional hoops of their own without issuing a supplement to CAPR 60-3, and that needs to be approved at CAP-USAF.

Its in process, just taking some time...
John Aylesworth, Lt Col CAP

SAR/DR MP, Mission Check Pilot Examiner, Master Observer
Earhart #1139 FEB 1982

yuccakev

I think the interweb is broken. PM did not go thru.

I PM'd you the document.

Inbox
No messages...

yuccakev