Main Menu

1000th post

Started by RogueLeader, August 11, 2007, 05:01:02 AM

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: mikeylikey on June 20, 2008, 03:53:47 AM
Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 20, 2008, 03:07:02 AM
Personally I'd rather be a senior member (I doth be 19) but neither my squadron, nor myself, will allow that to happen until I get my Mitchell.  Soon folks, soon.

Oh man.  Get your Mitch, then the next day become a FO.  Awesome.  Whats that root beer you like?  We will get a contribution going and throw you one kick-butt party when you turn Senior.  Finally, a person who will make a cool Senior Member.   :clap:

That is entirely the plan!  I have full intentions to hand my CAPF2 to my commander at the exact moment he hands me my Mitchell certificate ;D  Oh, and thats Frostop rootbeer!

mikeylikey

What's up monkeys?

addo1

Quote from: IceNine on June 20, 2008, 03:20:58 AM
Quote from: addo1 on June 20, 2008, 01:06:47 AM
Quote from: mikeylikey on June 20, 2008, 12:47:56 AM
Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 19, 2008, 10:37:10 PM
Woot!  1000 posts!

The members list shows I'm the first cadet to do so too! *pride*

When will it be C/2nd Lt SARKID????

Ya, it seems like it has been C/CMSgt forever...  ;D

Pot... Kettle.

I've been seeing that SAmn for WAY too long

Actually, i just got promoted this month to SrA...  I took my Wright Brothers Exam on Tuesday and missed only one question.  All I need now is a little time-in-grade for my SSgt.

Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

JC004

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 20, 2008, 04:04:13 AM
That is entirely the plan!  I have full intentions to hand my CAPF2 to my commander at the exact moment he hands me my Mitchell certificate ;D  Oh, and thats Frostop rootbeer!

I think that I shall bribe a Mod with beers and convince him to set your post count permanently at 999.  MUAHAHAHAHAHA.   >:D

ßτε

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 20, 2008, 04:04:13 AM
Quote from: mikeylikey on June 20, 2008, 03:53:47 AM
Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on June 20, 2008, 03:07:02 AM
Personally I'd rather be a senior member (I doth be 19) but neither my squadron, nor myself, will allow that to happen until I get my Mitchell.  Soon folks, soon.

Oh man.  Get your Mitch, then the next day become a FO.  Awesome.  Whats that root beer you like?  We will get a contribution going and throw you one kick-butt party when you turn Senior.  Finally, a person who will make a cool Senior Member.   :clap:

Your CAPF 12 and Fingerprint card would be first. Then the CAPF 2.

IceNine

Wouldn't ya know it, here I am all this time later, and joining a elite club of folks with ENTIRELY too much time.

Does this mean I get a Millennium Club Sticker, membership card, and secret decoder ring now?

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: IceNine on September 13, 2008, 10:39:11 PM
Wouldn't ya know it, here I am all this time later, and joining a elite club of folks with ENTIRELY too much time.

Does this mean I get a Millennium Club Sticker, membership card, and secret decoder ring now?

shhhhh!!!  That informaiton was supposed to be OPSEC!!!!