McGuire AFB Air Show and Open House

Started by afgeo4, May 09, 2007, 10:25:56 PM

afgeo4

So who's goin?

I will be there doing recruiting at the CAP static display tent.
GEORGE LURYE

mikeylikey

OHH....sorry can't go to help CAP out as the CAP guy running it said that everyone has to have BDU covers.  Being from PAWG it is illegal to own a BDU cover and I tried getting McGuire MCSS to hold say 30 BDU COVERS for the rest of the PAWG members coming out and they JUST DON'T have that many!  Guess it sucks to be in a wing that is run by HAWK MOUNTAIN RANGER SCHOOL RANGERS! 

HOWEVER, I will be at the O-CLUB Friday and SAT night in Army clothes.  If any one is coming out I will buy you a drink.  Name's Mike and you can't miss me.  I will hopefully be the loudest one there!
What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 10, 2007, 01:14:13 AM
...Name's Mike and you can't miss me...I will hopefully be the loudest one there!

Ain't that the truth... :angel:

I was really confused by the "LIKEY" nametapes though... :o

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 10, 2007, 01:14:13 AM
OHH....sorry can't go to help CAP out as the CAP guy running it said that everyone has to have BDU covers.  Being from PAWG it is illegal to own a BDU cover and I tried getting McGuire MCSS to hold say 30 BDU COVERS for the rest of the PAWG members coming out and they JUST DON'T have that many!  Guess it sucks to be in a wing that is run by HAWK MOUNTAIN RANGER SCHOOL RANGERS! 

HOWEVER, I will be at the O-CLUB Friday and SAT night in Army clothes.  If any one is coming out I will buy you a drink.  Name's Mike and you can't miss me.  I will hopefully be the loudest one there!

You do have to foul every thread on here with your own special brand of onanism, don't you? Someone probably needs to come into the forums with a bleach-and-water solution after you post.  ::)

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

mikeylikey

^^  Nice!  Thanks for the personal attack.  I actaully had to look up the word onanism.  Perhaps we will see each other at McGuire, and we can discuss your hatred of everyone who is not a Ranger.   
What's up monkeys?

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 10, 2007, 01:35:09 AM
^^  Nice!  Thanks for the personal attack.  I actaully had to look up the word onanism.  Perhaps we will see each other at McGuire, and we can discuss your hatred of everyone who is not a Ranger.   

A better topic for discussion would be your need to hide behind a nickname since you apparently lack the personal integrity to back your words with your true identity. Given your puerile antics and your need to conceal your identity on here, I'd be genuinely surprised if you came up and introduced yourself in any setting.

As for me, I don't 'hate' anyone. Life's too bloody short for that nonsense, and for me to be guilty of the apparent elitism you accuse me of would conflict rather strongly with my personal beliefs and convictions that I work to uphold in my daily existence. If you had any clue whatsoever, you'd know that I'm probably the last person in emergency services in PAWG with any shred of 'ivory tower syndrome'.

If I'm guilty of anything, I'm guilty of growing tired of your incessant yammering about how HMRS is evil. Take a bow, your trolling and your playing the local equivalent of the shrieking, dung-smearing monkey has succeeded in getting on my nerves, but no more. I'll just remind myself that you are, in fact, that nameless dung-smearing monkey [unless and until you demonstrate otherwise] and go on from there.

My apologies to the mods and the rest of the assemblage for taking this thread far afield and contributing to the adverse signal-to-noise ratio.

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

MIKE

Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: MIKE on May 10, 2007, 02:01:04 AM
Lock.

I'll echo Mike and expand a bit.  We'll let you gentlemen cool off and open a new thread for (civil) discussion on the McGuire Airshow tomorrow.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP