Main Menu

Vanguard Website

Started by LSThiker, February 13, 2015, 10:31:21 PM

LSThiker

Can anyone login to the new Vanguard Website?  There was a message that said if you were logging in for the first time on the new website, then we need to reset our password.  I hit "Forgot Password" and entered my email address.  I got the message saying my email address is not found.  I ordered yesterday so I know the email address/account name has not been cancelled. 

I sent Vanguard an email but have not gotten a response.  Curious to see if this is widespread or just my account.

Bayareaflyer 44

Same exact thing happened to me today.  Thought it was a one-off.  Guess not....

Earhart #2546
GRW     #3418

Chappie

The page won't open for me :(  Disregard....now opening and not prompting for a password.   Guess that is a good thing.
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

TheTravelingAirman

Same issue as far as login. Also says my E-mail isn't registered.

New site design is worse, so no big loss as of yet.

EDIT: Filters are nice, but the fact everything is in one menu drives me nuts. I prefer some separation for ease of viewing.

Eclipse

That which is "new"...isn't...

"That Others May Zoom"

Capt Thompson

Same here, still down. Looks like when they coded the new setup, they messed it up a bit.
Capt Matt Thompson
Deputy Commander for Cadets, Historian, Public Affairs Officer

Mitchell - 31 OCT 98 (#44670) Earhart - 1 OCT 00 (#11401)

foo

Looks like prices have increased, too. Last time I looked, the golf shirt was $33. Now it's $35.65.

catrulz

Definitely confusing.  Under CAP Ties you can't purchase an Air Force blue tie.

foo

Quote from: neummy on February 14, 2015, 01:44:17 PM
Looks like prices have increased, too. Last time I looked, the golf shirt was $33. Now it's $35.65.

Just checked and, yep, I paid $33 for that shirt not too long ago. Embroidery price has also increased from $8 to $8.65.

Page loading is slow. IE giving me a warning about a "long-running script" on the page.

I like the brighter color scheme, though.

SeanM

The site certainly looks more "modern" than it did, and maybe it just needs to grow on me a little bit, but I prefer the old style of presenting items for purchase.  It was easy to navigate and find what you were looking for.

Oh, and same here with the password problem.  I had to re-register too.  Not a huge deal, but if we did something like that where I work, someone would be looking for a new job.   ;)

Sean
Sean McClanahan, Lt Col, CAP
Squadron Commander, Delaware Legislative Squadron
Director of Emergency Services - Delaware Wing

celticpiping

it's horrible!
what is it about UI revamps that make you pine for the previous versions!?
2nd Lt NER-ME-077 Composite Squadron
Formerly: AQ2 "Goose Gouette, USN

Eclipse

Quote from: celticpiping on February 24, 2015, 03:12:46 AM

A: Poor design.

"That Others May Zoom"

NIN

Quote from: celticpiping on February 24, 2015, 03:12:46 AM
it's horrible!

A lack of UI, usually.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.