Main Menu

Other Civil Air Patrols

Started by RiverAux, April 19, 2007, 04:15:00 AM

LtCol White

Quote from: mikeylikey on April 24, 2007, 12:55:21 AM
^^^ Guess we should send in the special forces CAP RANGERS.  Then the cadets can have at it.  General Colgan.....permission to begin cyber attacking?  Does Brazil even have internet capabilities?

We'll need the USCG AUX to transport our fleet of vans down to brazil. The rangers will be using the airvans to get there. One of our Admirals will have to coordinate this move.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JC004

^^^ Guess we should send in the special forces CAP RANGERS.  Then the cadets can have at it.  General Colgan.....permission to begin cyber attacking?  Does Brazil even have internet capabilities?

Do it.  Step one: make them use eServices.  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   >:D

LtCol White

Quote from: JC004 on April 24, 2007, 12:58:24 AM

Do it.  Step one: make them use eServices.  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   >:D

Launch WIMMRS !!!!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

LTC_Gadget

I realize that it may be a little late in the thread for the redirect, plus I really hate to take the wind outta Lt. Col White's comment as it was  really funny. But I really did mean Brazil Nuts -- agricultural product:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_nut

A tip o' the hat to LtCol White... again...

Anyway, back to the mission planning table to see what I can learn; contribute..  We should also be checking/verifying our supply lines. 

V/R,
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

alexalvarez

We can even use pigeons for reconnaissance.
Ch, Lt. Col., Alex Alvarez
Alamo Composite Squadron, Bexar County Squadron, San Antonio, Texas
Group V Chaplain
Mitchell 1967, Earhart 1967, C/ Lt. Col. 1969
Fifty Year Member 2014

LtCol White

Crap....I don't know if we have a parental permission slip that covers overseas combat.
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JC004

Quote from: alexalvarez on April 24, 2007, 01:29:52 AM
We can even use pigeons for reconnaissance.

Any difference between those and a 172?   ;D

PhoenixRisen

Oh, oh, I wanna be a Cadet Recon Dude!  Where do I volunteer? 

*Please don't say e-Services*

JC004

Quote from: PhoenixCadet on April 24, 2007, 01:55:31 AM
Oh, oh, I wanna be a Cadet Recon Dude!  Where do I volunteer? 

*Please don't say e-Services*

Just take a weapon and run to your liking.  We've never been incredibly organized before in mission execution.  Why should we be now?   :D

mikeylikey

OK......see everyone in Brasilia.  Is that really the capital of Brazil?  Either way, If I don't find anyone else to have made it I will comendere a Brazil CAP plane, take back our logos and make my way to Havana.  I will try to make friends with a local family and promise them a better life in the US, get them to turn their bathtub into a boat and hopefully if all goes well land in Florida.  When I do arrive in Florida, please have INS waiting so we can send back my shipmates.  This should get me at least a Commanders Commendation, right?
What's up monkeys?

alamrcn

Uhh Oooo...

Wolf Blitzer just mentioned this thred on the Situation Room, and said Civil Air Patrol is on "Hightened Alert" - moving the Threat Status back into Orange!

We better move before Brazil moves first. I've been watching the Buttman tapes (someone will get it), and I'm ready to go!

- Ace

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

LtCol White

Quote from: alamrcn on April 30, 2007, 05:23:03 PM
Uhh Oooo...

Wolf Blitzer just mentioned this thred on the Situation Room, and said Civil Air Patrol is on "Hightened Alert" - moving the Threat Status back into Orange!

We better move before Brazil moves first. I've been watching the Buttman tapes (someone will get it), and I'm ready to go!

- Ace

I'd be careful saying you are watching something called "Buttman" tapes. Someone might get the wrong idea.  >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

LTC_Gadget

Yeah.. what he said.

I might agree to be your best  man. I might be your wingman.  But I would never  be your buttman!!  ;D Just say NOOOOOOO!!
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: mikeylikey on April 24, 2007, 04:50:57 AM
OK......see everyone in Brasilia.  Is that really the capital of Brazil? 

Yup... used to be Sao Paulo until the 1950s, when they built Brasilia outta the middle of the jungle.

Don't forget, Sodom-on-Potomac - ahem, Washington D.C. - was built outta tida swamps. British Embassy once considered it a hardship posting because of the heat and humidity.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

DeputyDog

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on May 01, 2007, 12:10:00 PM

Yup... used to be Sao Paulo until the 1950s, when they built Brasilia outta the middle of the jungle.

It was Rio de Janeiro until 1960...

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: DeputyDog on May 01, 2007, 12:48:21 PM
Quote from: AlphaSigOU on May 01, 2007, 12:10:00 PM

It was Rio de Janeiro until 1960...

I stand corrected...
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040