OP2 quizzes not downloadable?

Started by Holding Pattern, February 04, 2019, 06:39:44 PM

Holding Pattern

I'm preparing an ICUT course and my squadron has no internet at its meeting location. I've got the vimeo videos downloaded, the quizzes for the T-01 and OP-1 downloaded and ready for print, but the OP2 quiz isn't showing up on my dropdown of available quiz resources. Am I missing something obvious or is this a glitch to report upstairs?

PHall

Is completion of OP-1 a prerec to unlock OP-2?

Holding Pattern

Quote from: PHall on February 04, 2019, 08:08:10 PM

I don't believe so, but also not relevant as I have ICUT, am a SET, am on the comms staff, and I am the commander.

etodd

Most cell phones these days will create a hot spot. iPhones will. Takes less than a minute to turn it on, set a password, enter the password in your laptop or desktop wifi settings. Ready to roll ...
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

Holding Pattern

Quote from: etodd on February 04, 2019, 10:26:39 PM
Most cell phones these days will create a hot spot. iPhones will. Takes less than a minute to turn it on, set a password, enter the password in your laptop or desktop wifi settings. Ready to roll ...

No signal in hangar. Next?

PHall

Quote from: Holding Pattern on February 04, 2019, 08:24:06 PM
Quote from: PHall on February 04, 2019, 08:08:10 PM

I don't believe so, but also not relevant as I have ICUT, am a SET, am on the comms staff, and I am the commander.

If the test program is expecting to see OP-1 Complete = yes before it will allow OP-2 to be accessed your ICUT, SET and Commanderness won't mean a thing.

TheSkyHornet

And if you were to download the quiz to print out for someone else...?

PHall

Is there a separate link for Testing Officers? That would be where I would look.

arajca

The test for OP2 is the hands-on practical exam. There is not written test. If you go to the Communications (link at bottom of Eservices), Communications Library, Training Materials, you'll find the OP1 test, answer sheet, Instructors Guide, and hands-on evaluation form. 

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: arajca on February 05, 2019, 01:34:05 AM
The test for OP2 is the hands-on practical exam. There is not written test. If you go to the Communications (link at bottom of Eservices), Communications Library, Training Materials, you'll find the OP1 test, answer sheet, Instructors Guide, and hands-on evaluation form.

I completely forgot that OP2 was the practical. That absolutely makes sense.

As you were.

etodd

Quote from: Holding Pattern on February 04, 2019, 10:36:10 PM
Quote from: etodd on February 04, 2019, 10:26:39 PM

No signal in hangar. Next?

Hmmmm.  How cold is it there? Open that hangar door and put the phone outside. LOL
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

Holding Pattern

The OP2 part 1 and 2 tests have been added into my download options by the helpdesk.