CAPNHQ.GOV access issues?

Started by Spam, November 02, 2016, 02:44:40 PM

DakRadz

I give up.
Oh wait. I got a new duty position (or three) lately. So that probably opened up a few options I didn't have before.

Not the trophy, obviously- I just didn't think it let me see all of those personal accomplishments that it now does.

1st Lt Raduenz

Eclipse

I'm frequently surprised to see people still not using the "beta" UI (which has been released, what, like 4 years?

"That Others May Zoom"

kcebnaes

Is anyone else still having trouble even logging in? Every time I do, it says "Your sign in attempt was not successful. Please try again." For the record, my password hasn't changed, so that shouldn't be the issue.
Sean Beck, Maj, CAP
Great Lakes Region sUAS Officer
Various Other Thingsā„¢

RogueLeader

No issues since yesterday afternoon about 1400L Mountain Time with signing in.

Memeber Reports issues were getting better steadily yesterday afternoon.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

foo

Quote from: kcebnaes on November 03, 2016, 01:42:39 PM
Is anyone else still having trouble even logging in? Every time I do, it says "Your sign in attempt was not successful. Please try again." For the record, my password hasn't changed, so that shouldn't be the issue.

Yep, having the same problem. Seems it's only affecting capmembers.com; I was able to logon through capnhq.gov and open a ticket. Just got a response saying it's a known issue they are working to resolve.

MacGruff

I got a link from NHQ stating that they are having password corruption issues and that I should reset my password. So, I first tried to login via either capmembers or CAPNHQ and both failed. Second, I used the link to change my password and it let me right in...