Complaints against MG Courter

Started by RiverAux, April 18, 2009, 02:28:17 AM

Spike

^ Since the final results are all that matter, why not wait until we read "nothing was substantiated", or "this is what was found......".

Rotorhead

Quote from: RRLE on April 19, 2009, 10:24:30 PM
QuoteJust google CAPTalk.

That should have been google CAP Insights. And take everything you read there with several grains of salt.

Read the "Who is..." section first.

Apparently, the individual running the site thinks very highly of himself.
Capt. Scott Orr, CAP
Deputy Commander/Cadets
Prescott Composite Sqdn. 206
Prescott, AZ

RAZOR

Word on the street is he who thinks highly of himself is very well connected and it just may be so that some of the information that "he who thinks highly of himself"is posting over there might be valid? ??? ???

NIN

Quote from: RAZOR on April 21, 2009, 11:13:44 PM
Word on the street is he who thinks highly of himself is very well connected and it just may be so that some of the information that "he who thinks highly of himself"is posting over there might be valid? ??? ???

What street is that word on?  The dead end?

"he who thinks highly of himself" is short on valid information and logic, and very long on his own self importance. Draw your own conclusions.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Pingree1492

Quote from: NIN on April 22, 2009, 02:42:51 AM
"he who thinks highly of himself" is short on valid information and logic, and very long on his own self importance. Draw your own conclusions.

When you're drawing those conclusions, it helps to have at least an average memory.  His "primitive" (his words, not mine) blog is dumped regularly so that you can't catch him contradicting himself.  Anyone who makes as many claims as he does, and makes claims that he has backed up all his claims, without actually offering said proof is to be read for entertainment value only. 

I don't know about you, but when I log on in the morning I get my Schlock-fix (www.schlockmercenary.com - AWESOME online comic), then move over to CAPInsights for the next big laugh of the day.
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)

PHall

Well, CAPInsights would be funny, if it wasn't so pitiful. He gives a whole new meaning to the word "delusional".

RiverAux

Folks, I think we're straying just a bit.  I'd sort of like to keep this thread un-locked in case there is new confirmed info (not rumors from some of the sources mentioned) on this issue.  It may not happen, but you never know.

PHall

The results of investigations into IG complaints are not normally released to the public.

RiverAux

Quote from: PHall on April 22, 2009, 04:34:36 AM
The results of investigations into IG complaints are not normally released to the public.
In this case the IG system isn't involved.