Spring 2010 NEC Agenda & Winter 2009 NEC Minutes

Started by Pylon, April 25, 2010, 07:24:31 PM

keystone102

Our own Ned Lee was announced as the newest BOG member. Congrats and good luck.

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: RiveraJ on May 01, 2010, 05:11:56 PM

- other stuff to reduce wasted money was also done/will be done... 

I know its still not the grand things we want and you wouldn't think it would take the NEC to make the above changes... but at least we will stop some waste...

Gee I've yet to see a NB or NEC meeting discuss in any new proposal how much MORE time & money the volunteer is going to have to (waste) spend complying with the new proposals (pictures ID's).  There should be a requirement for this analysis on every policy/regulation.

Frankly just go back to the paper ID card and put a statement on the senior card that the holder must have a federal or state issued picture ID/driver's license in order for this card to be valid.   Look how much money that would save. ::)
RM

James Shaw

Does anyone have a list of the approved and non approved items they can post?
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - SER-SO
USCGA:2019 - BC-TDI/National Safety Team
SGAUS: 2017 - MEMS Academy State Director (Iowa)

JC004

Quote from: RADIOMAN015 on May 01, 2010, 10:00:17 PM
Gee I've yet to see a NB or NEC meeting discuss in any new proposal how much MORE time & money the volunteer is going to have to (waste) spend complying with the new proposals (pictures ID's).  There should be a requirement for this analysis on every policy/regulation.

I keep saying that.

ColonelJack

Quote from: keystone102 on May 01, 2010, 09:20:34 PM
Our own Ned Lee was announced as the newest BOG member. Congrats and good luck.

That's outstanding, Colonel!  Congratulations!  (I'd applied ... but in the face of the competition, I knew I never stood a chance.)

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

BillB

Since Ned is now on the BoG, I'll gladly take over as Senior Advisor to Cadet Programs.

Congrats Ned
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

Tim Medeiros

Quote from: BillB on May 03, 2010, 01:31:16 PM
Since Ned is now on the BoG, I'll gladly take over as Senior Advisor to Cadet Programs.

You need to be a member first, though it might help if the MARB didn't decline to hear your appeal of membership termination.  (Ref Report of Recent Membership Action Review Board Cases)

Congrats Col Lee, glad to see you moving on up.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

Spike