Blue Angels, Thunderbirds, And Snowbirds 21-Ship Mass Formation

Started by Eclipse, September 02, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

Eclipse

http://airshowstuff.com/v4/tag/thunderbirds/

In an historic moment, the US Navy Blue Angels, US Air Force Thunderbirds, and Canadian Forces Snowbirds joined together in a massive formation
yesterday near Lake Erie. The three teams have crossed paths and flown jointly before, but this is believed to be the first and only time that all 21(!)
display aircraft have shared the skies together.

"That Others May Zoom"

etodd

Fantastic! And you know ... I'd bet money every one of these pilots on that mission flight would say they had one heck of a fun time doing it.   🤣
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

jeders

Quote from: etodd on September 03, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
Fantastic! And you know ... I'd bet money every one of these pilots on that mission flight would say they had one heck of a fun time doing it.   🤣

I see what you did there.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

PHall

Quote from: etodd on September 03, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Or at least as much fun you can have when there's a wing tip about 3 feet from your canopy...

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

TheSkyHornet

EMT-83

I've seen them all individually, what a thrill it must have been to see them fly together.