Can't find the awards module

Started by N6RVT, August 06, 2021, 01:31:46 PM

N6RVT

Used to be when I logged into Eservices there was a little thing like a trophy next to my name and that went to awards & decorations.

That icon is gone and I can't find awards and decorations on the site now.  I can submit for an award, track the submissions I have made, and update service ribbons, but I cannot find how to look up decorations that even I myself have, let alone anyone else.

I am updating records for an inspection and I need that, so I am willing to look stupid of someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong here.

jeders

Menu > Admin > Member Search > select the member whose awards you want to see > Awards/Decs tab
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

N6RVT

Quote from: jeders on August 06, 2021, 01:36:59 PMMenu > Admin > Member Search > select the member whose awards you want to see > Awards/Decs tab

Thank you, and who decided that "personnel information" was part of admin and not personnel??

Eclipse

Quote from: Dwight Dutton on August 06, 2021, 03:01:54 PM
Quote from: jeders on August 06, 2021, 01:36:59 PMMenu > Admin > Member Search > select the member whose awards you want to see > Awards/Decs tab

Thank you, and who decided that "personnel information" was part of admin and not personnel??
My money is on a contractor.

"That Others May Zoom"

arajca

Quote from: Eclipse on August 06, 2021, 04:37:25 PM
Quote from: Dwight Dutton on August 06, 2021, 03:01:54 PM

My money is on a contractor.
Echelons above reality.