Main Menu

Show Yourself!

Started by BigMojo, October 24, 2007, 01:32:21 AM

floridacyclist

Quote from: tedda on November 08, 2007, 04:49:25 PM
The dalmation is a Hawk Mt staffer?  They'll take anybody these days.  Sheesh. :D

I think at that stage, the 3yo (the one in back on the truck) was smaller than the dog!
Gene Floyd, Capt CAP
Wearer of many hats, master of none (but senior-rated in two)
www.tallahasseecap.org
www.rideforfatherhood.org

genejackson

A face only a mother could love    ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Gene Jackson
COL (R) US Army
Danville VA

iniedrauer

Okaay...With my flight during my first Encampment on staff this last Summer.  I was Golf Flight Sergeant at the Texas Wing Encampment.  Me's on the far left in the black staff shirt.

addo1

I only have some with me in uniform, but here they are:
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

floridacyclist

Quote from: Hartley on November 08, 2007, 03:50:13 AM
Ok, - here ya go - San Francisco Bay..

What kind of boat is that?
Gene Floyd, Capt CAP
Wearer of many hats, master of none (but senior-rated in two)
www.tallahasseecap.org
www.rideforfatherhood.org

PhoenixRisen

A couple pictures of me up on "Battle Mountain".  A hill up the street from my house [that was severely burned during the '07 firestorm].

The same hill as seen from my house.

WWIntel

Stonewall

Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 01:43:29 PM

Let me guess.  Being an officer you wouldn't man the M2, so you had the enlisted guy get out real quick so you could snap a photo before heading back to the office?
Serving since 1987.

WWIntel

Quote from: Stonewall on December 28, 2007, 01:46:34 PM
Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 01:43:29 PM

Let me guess.  Being an officer you wouldn't man the M2, so you had the enlisted guy get out real quick so you could snap a photo before heading back to the office?

Yeah.  That was taken on my last day in Baghdad.  I wanted to get a shot with Ma Deuce before I left and my MP Co. let me hop up there for a quick pic after the convoy ride.

Stonewall

Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 01:53:02 PMmy MP Co. let me hop up there for a quick pic after the convoy ride.

Isn't that cute.  :-*

You're army?  What's with the 8-point cover?
Serving since 1987.

WWIntel

Quote from: Stonewall on December 28, 2007, 01:55:55 PM
Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 01:53:02 PMmy MP Co. let me hop up there for a quick pic after the convoy ride.

Isn't that cute.  :-*

You're army?  What's with the 8-point cover?

Active Duty Air Force actually.  We were issued either the 8-point cover or the boonie hat with our DCUs.

Stonewall

Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 02:03:03 PMActive Duty Air Force actually.  We were issued either the 8-point cover or the boonie hat with our DCUs.

Okay, you had said "your MP Co." so I assumed you meant Military Police as in the Army (or Marine Corps, but you weren't wearing MARPATs).  Are you security police?
Serving since 1987.

WWIntel

Quote from: Stonewall on December 28, 2007, 02:04:35 PM
Quote from: WWIntel on December 28, 2007, 02:03:03 PMActive Duty Air Force actually.  We were issued either the 8-point cover or the boonie hat with our DCUs.

Okay, you had said "your MP Co." so I assumed you meant Military Police as in the Army (or Marine Corps, but you weren't wearing MARPATs).  Are you security police?

I'm an intel guy by trade.  I was one of two analysts providing ground intel support to three different Army MP Companies attached to our unit.  The HMMWV in the pic belongs to the 245th MP Co. which was one of the three we supported.

SARMedTech

Quote from: Stonewall on November 09, 2007, 12:08:59 AM
Quote from: Flying Pig on November 09, 2007, 12:07:11 AM
Stonewall....

Do you always wear pink?

Real men wear pink!!!  No, I don't always wear pink, but I do have quite the colorful wardrobe.  Many many women have taken a liking towards my pink shirt, I assure you. ;-)

So do you let them borrow them or do you have a policy against lending out clothes?  And dude, your ballistic is showing.  ;)
"Corpsman Up!"

"...The distinct possibility of dying slow, cold and alone...but you also get the chance to save lives, and there is no greater calling in the world than that."

♠SARKID♠

Passed out after a long day at NE wing cadet competition.  Forgot to take my glasses off.

Passed out in ORCA after night patrol at the Manitowoc Airshow.  I would have slept in my sleeping bag, but they were having Sunday mass in the hangar we were staying in.

afgeo4

argh... fine...

GEORGE LURYE

W3ZR

Robert Montgomery, soon to be former Captain, CAP

Stonewall

Quote from: afgeo4 on January 06, 2008, 08:14:26 AM
argh... fine...

You're a lot prettier than I thought.  Who is the guy on the right?
Serving since 1987.

Tubacap

William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

ColonelJack

Quote from: Stonewall on January 06, 2008, 03:04:04 PM

You're a lot prettier than I thought.  Who is the guy on the right?

.......there's a guy on the right?

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia