Refurbished 5317 (Mobile) Auction on EBAY

Started by JayCraswell, March 19, 2019, 05:51:02 PM

JayCraswell

Hopefully this is ok to publish here on an EBAY auction I'm running.  I've got a clean 5317 with mic, power and ignition sense cables and new in the box external speaker.  Also the bracket and all the hardware (Knobs, screws etc)  the listing is at https://www.ebay.com/itm/113691922627   Its only a 3 day sale.  I need some cash to pay for some 5100s that will be refurbished for a future sale.  I'll have another remote head unit coming up as soon as it runs a 24 hour burn in and tune/test.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me (505)333-9301.   If I don't pick up leaving a message at j,craswell@gmail.com is a good way to reach me.  I know my cell number is floating around but this is not usually on unless I'm out and about.  If you miss the auctions you can call me I typically have radios on hand.  This is my full time gig.

Thanks

Jay Craswell, Maj
Civil Air Patrol
MN Wing

*Note this is just info that I'm a CAP member. 
There should be no confusion, my radio sales are not connected with CAP in any way.

Slim

I can vouch for this seller and his quality.
I purchased a 5317 and programming cable from him a year ago, both arrived as advertised and work just great.

Slim

Stonewall

Seriously want. Have some questions. Will call or email ASAP.
Serving since 1987.

RMW14

I would be interested in a remote head radio.
Ryan Weir Capt
Emergency Services Officer Jesse Jones Composite Squadron 304
Expert Ranger #274
NASAR SARTECH 1 Lead Evaluator/ WEMT
CD PAWG Central
AOBD,GBD,GTL, GTM1, UDF, MO, MS, MRO, AP