Main Menu

Show Yourself!

Started by BigMojo, October 24, 2007, 01:32:21 AM

Eagle400

Quote from: nesagsar on March 13, 2008, 12:28:37 AM
Fun with microsoft paint.

As a Microsoft Paint wizard, my hat is off. 

That is one cool looking flash.  Too bad it isin't authorized!  I think it should be, as some wings allow ground team members to wear berets. 

Just one suggestion... if the flash were authorized, it would be worn by itself without the Ground Team badge; specialty badges are only worn above the branch tape on the BDU.

Now if you were a cadet officer, then you'd wear the rank insignia on the flash.   

mikeylikey

^ ehh......

No berets would be fine with me! 

In fact, I hate berets, oh how I hate them.
What's up monkeys?

JC004

Quote from: mikeylikey on March 13, 2008, 02:41:42 AM
^ ehh......

that's sort of an issue, considering your armyness.  Perhaps you should change branches. 

I also believe berets are evil.  Even WIWAC, I didn't care for them.

♠SARKID♠

Heh, I'm ashamed that my wing is the one who holds NBB and hands the things out like candy...

Flying Pig

Quote from: nesagsar on March 12, 2008, 11:26:46 PM
Quote from: Flying Pig on March 12, 2008, 08:20:29 PM
Quote from: nesagsar on March 12, 2008, 04:51:01 PM

IMERT-Central-BLS

Please, please. If you knew what I was doing with an intercepter vest, lightsaber, and poker hat...just...I...forget it...

The filter is in the SAS bag. I didnt want to open up the seal and waste the filter just for the picture. IMERT is the Illinois State "Oh my god its the end of the world who do we call?" team.
OK, I give up, whats with the riot gear, IMERT-Central-BLS?  Isnt your gas mask missing its filter?

Oh, the SAS bag.  Of course.  OK, as a law enforcement officer myself, Im curious now.  When it hits the fan in Illinois, they call in teenagers in black BDU's and gas masks?

Would that be the Illinois Medical Emergency Response Team?

pixelwonk

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on March 13, 2008, 05:03:52 AM
Heh, I'm ashamed that my wing is the one who holds NBB and hands the things out like candy...

WIWG does not hand out berets like candy.
WIWG does not "hold" NBB.
Berets do not taste like candy.
You eat candy.

Therefore, you should be ashamed about eating candy.

mikeylikey

^ Oh the tedda Logic!  Never fails to amaze me here
What's up monkeys?

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: tedda on March 13, 2008, 03:13:16 PM
Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on March 13, 2008, 05:03:52 AM

WIWG does not hand out berets like candy.
WIWG does not "hold" NBB.
Berets do not taste like candy.
You eat candy.

Therefore, you should be ashamed about eating candy.

"Holds", 'holds within its borders", either way people have to come to Oshkosh in order to put a blueberry on their heads.

Eagle400

Quote from: ♠SARKID♠ on March 13, 2008, 06:05:03 PM
"Holds", 'holds within its borders", either way people have to come to Oshkosh in order to put a blueberry on their heads.

Yes, but one minor detail... it's a National activity, not a WIWG activity. 

Hawk200

Quote from: JC004 on March 13, 2008, 04:26:12 AM
Quote from: mikeylikey on March 13, 2008, 02:41:42 AM
^ ehh......

that's sort of an issue, considering your armyness.  Perhaps you should change branches. 

I also believe berets are evil.  Even WIWAC, I didn't care for them.

It's not an issue at all. Even in uniform, we're still allowed a little thing like free thought and personal preference. We follow our rules, even if we don't like them.

I used to think berets were cool. Then I had to wear one. The hate relationship started then.

Gunner C

Quote from: CCSE on March 13, 2008, 01:03:45 AM

That is one cool looking flash.  Too bad it isin't authorized!  I think it should be, as some wings allow ground team members to wear berets. 

Just one suggestion... if the flash were authorized, it would be worn by itself without the Ground Team badge; specialty badges are only worn above the branch tape on the BDU.

Now if you were a cadet officer, then you'd wear the rank insignia on the flash.   

As a former Green Beret type guy . . .

If you remove the liner from the beret, it won't look like there's a pizza stuck in it.  Liners make berets look pretty funky.  Of course, that color is pretty funky by itself. 

GC

Flying Pig

And you need to get them wet and shave them with a Bic razor.....gets rid of the fuzzzzzzzz

Eeyore

I might as well show myself while I'm thinking about it.

I'm on the left my long time girlfriend is on the right. This was taken during a recent road trip.

I'll dig around and see if I can find any cool ones to post...I know I have a few somewhere.

Flying Pig

Sq 44!!!!!!!  :o You guys were our arch rivals back in the NCC days in the early 90's.  I was with 45. 

SJFedor

Quote from: Gunner C on March 13, 2008, 08:57:56 PM

As a former Green Beret type guy . . .

If you remove the liner from the beret, it won't look like there's a pizza stuck in it.  Liners make berets look pretty funky.  Of course, that color is pretty funky by itself. 

GC

And the flash goes over the left eye....

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

SJFedor

Since he's going for the NESA look, I like the GTM/GTL/GBD badge up there. That way, us special aircrew guys can throw our wings on there and fit in.  ;D

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

♠SARKID♠

QuoteAnd the flash goes over the left eye....

Problem solved  ;D
How's that for MSPaint skillz?

JC004

well...insignia issue...

♠SARKID♠

Quote from: JC004 on March 14, 2008, 08:36:03 AM
well...insignia issue...

Feh, insignia shmignia...

New one of me, definitely my favorite pic of myself ever.

jb512

Here are some more...