Main Menu

SQTR HELP!

Started by MajorPayne, June 30, 2013, 03:09:21 AM

MajorPayne

Hello all,

Today I logged into my eservices account to input 7 new qualifications to my SQTR. I am trying to get everything organized for completion of my GTM3. These new qualifications were from a past SAREX in November that I attended and completed most of my preliminary qualifications. After imputing all of my qualifications and all of the information it required, it said all seven were pending validation. When I came back an hour later it said one of the seven was not validated and the other six were still pending validation. However I have the hard copy of the SQTR right here with signatures saying I completed the task. Why is this happening? Who to I talk to to fix this problem?

Also, who validates it? Is it the person who's ID I entered?

Thanks for all responses.
"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go, if he doesnt mind who gets the credit."
Ronald Reagan

C/CMSgt Payne
Charlie Flight Commander
Group 7 CAC represenative

Eclipse

It's supposed to be, however there are a number of people in the approval chain and / or staff officers who can validate tasks besides the SET.

"That Others May Zoom"

MajorPayne

So why would it not be valid? Do I have to conduct all of the prep before the advanced training? The prep also shows pending validation. Could the fact I waited a while to enter them be why they are denied?
"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go, if he doesnt mind who gets the credit."
Ronald Reagan

C/CMSgt Payne
Charlie Flight Commander

EMT-83

All of the above.

Also, remember that the entire approval process has recently changed. It's possible that your evaluators are no longer qualified.

MajorPayne

It shows that my instructor is qualified when I type in his ID #. Can someone explain to me how this entire process works or guide me to a regulation? Like I said, Only one is not validated. SO why would the others still be pending validation?
Ronald Reagan

C/CMSgt Payne
Charlie Flight Commander

SarDragon

Fam and Prep are supposed to be completed and validated prior to starting the Advanced Tasks.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Luis R. Ramos

Did you finish all Fam and Prep? If you did, submit all those first. Wait until they are validated. Then resubmit any Advanced tasks.

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

MajorPayne

Thank you all so much for the help. I was able to get my qualifications entered and signed. Only one more qualification before I am officially don with fam and prep!  :)
Ronald Reagan

C/CMSgt Payne
Charlie Flight Commander