Cadet Program Activity Ideas

Started by DBlair, April 16, 2009, 07:10:51 PM

flyguy06

Are you trying to say Incident Command SYSTEM?

gistek

Yes, sorry for the incorrect terminology. The first "Incident Command Structure" should probably have read, "Incident Command System structure," and the second should definitely been "Incident Command System."

Thanks for the correction.

JayT

Quote from: BTCS1* on April 22, 2009, 03:55:40 AM
its true, NYCG is one *special* group! (in both ways!) are you from NYCG?

I'm from Long Island Group, but I'm very, very, very, very inactive due to the number of hours I'm spending learning how not to kill people often on the ambulance.
"Eagerness and thrill seeking in others' misery is psychologically corrosive, and is also rampant in EMS. It's a natural danger of the job. It will be something to keep under control, something to fight against."

BTCS1*

How many casualties from your driving so far? (sarcasm) At least your group is active in ES and has aircraft. lol
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

JayT

Quote from: BTCS1* on April 25, 2009, 03:55:19 AM
How many casualties from your driving so far? (sarcasm) At least your group is active in ES and has aircraft. lol

Nobody dies in the back of the bus.

We've had plenty of City cadets come in the past to our SAREX's. You can always tell the City guys, because their gear is expensive and very clean.
"Eagerness and thrill seeking in others' misery is psychologically corrosive, and is also rampant in EMS. It's a natural danger of the job. It will be something to keep under control, something to fight against."

BTCS1*

LOL. I wish mine was expensive(meaning high quality, don't wanna start that up)! And those can't be from my squadron, I am the only cadet in my squadron with an open sqtr, and no cadets have any ES specialties!
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

JayT

Quote from: BTCS1* on April 27, 2009, 04:35:44 AM
LOL. I wish mine was expensive(meaning high quality, don't wanna start that up)! And those can't be from my squadron, I am the only cadet in my squadron with an open sqtr, and no cadets have any ES specialties!

This was before your time, mostly.