Main Menu

U.S. Ranger Corps

Started by 0, May 27, 2008, 03:23:11 PM

SJFedor

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 27, 2008, 05:05:19 PM
MIKEY has decided to go home early today.......perhaps to clean the grill from the Memorial Day BBQ....but more likely than not.....to start drinking by 2PM.  This was it folks......this has officially crapped on my entire week!

Come on down dude. I still got a lot of good stuff left over from the weekend!

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Quote from: jimmydeanno on May 27, 2008, 05:31:03 PM
Quote from: mikeylikey on May 27, 2008, 05:05:19 PM
...and they want sealed military Courts-Martial and Art 15 records disclosed.  Nowhere in the FED Govt does a veteran have to disclose Article 15 actions.  That is why they exist, for punishment at the Local Commanders level, in lieu of a Court Martial.

Ironic considering one of the "founding members" is a convicted felon...

I believe it's a case of "Do as we say and not as we've done. ... Because we are gods and infalable."

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

dwb

When I was a kid, my neighbor and I would start clubs for various things (model rockets, R/C planes, skateboarding, wiffleball, etc.)  We would always make sure to assign ourselves the best job titles and have ridiculously high entry requirements for non-founders.

A couple days later, after working hard on a logo or deciding on a meeting location, we'd lose interest and move on.

Of course, we were just kids.  I can't imagine creating such a club today.

Turk

To borrow a Sopranospeak phrase, "Marron!!!"  :P

Take a good look at their home page - there's a shot of someone in an aircraft on the ramp. Look closely at his face - is that who I think it is?  ;D

http://usrangercorps.us/site/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

I see that the site still lists him as a Major General. I'm sure he'll see clear to upgrade this. A century ago, Kaiser Bill would refer to himself in correspondence as "the All Highest."

"To fly is everything."  Otto Lilienthal

NIN

Quote from: Orion Pax on May 27, 2008, 03:48:03 PM
Quote from: CASH172 on May 27, 2008, 03:46:33 PM
Who's on the council other than TP.  And didn't the NOTF or somebody report he's a Lt Gen?
Maybe he changed his mind and went back to the Maj Gen for now.

Well, you know, he already had most of the insignia...

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

mikeylikey

Quote from: dwb on May 27, 2008, 06:15:47 PM
When I was a kid, my neighbor and I would start clubs for various things (model rockets, R/C planes, skateboarding, wiffleball, etc.)  We would always make sure to assign ourselves the best job titles and have ridiculously high entry requirements for non-founders.

Hey I started a Skateboarding club as well.  It lasted all of three days when I broke my leg in a swimming pool and my Mom took my board, dads saw-all and handed me back my board in three pieces. 

If you want.....we could start a skate club.  I am thinking, awesome-super-duper grind club??  The only thing is, we won't allow anyone in that doesn't pay us $60.00, fills out a ridiculous application, and only lives more than 500 miles from Florida (where we will base our US Ranger Corps  Awesome-Super-Duper Grind Skateboard Club

Quote from: SJFedor on May 27, 2008, 05:35:10 PM

Come on down dude. I still got a lot of good stuff left over from the weekend!

I would, but I don't think I would make it back home (most likely cause I don't like working!!).  Now....if you want to come fly me down, and fly me back.....consider me your hungover friend that will never leave.  Do you have a futon??   :D
What's up monkeys?

dwb

The only reason we even had an interest in skateboards was because of Back to the Future.

Maybe we can call the club The Marty McFlys. ;D

mikeylikey

^ I'm in.

QuoteAre you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Favorite Movie of all time!

What's up monkeys?

Quote from: mikeylikey on May 27, 2008, 06:53:20 PM
^ I'm in.

QuoteAre you telling me that you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?

Favorite Movie of all time!

You're not thinking 4th Demensionally.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

mikeylikey

So has anyone Joined the USRC??

What's up monkeys?

kpetersen

I am waiting for them to send me a copy of their constitution, bylaws and regulations before I sign the application that says I agree to adhere to them.
Kat Petersen, Maj, CAP

mikeylikey

^ Oh....someone is thinking ahead! 
What's up monkeys?

I sent them two emails both have gone unanswered as of yet.   One to ask about finding a local unit then another asking if they even have any sort of command structure in my area yet. 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

davedove

This man is such an amatuer upstart.  If you want to join a real, hi-speed organization, join the American Action Team.  We do everything his puny corps will do, plus we can walk on water and leap tall buildings with a single bound.

Field Marshal David Dove
American Action Team

;D
David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

DC

I love how on the "Member Benefits" page they say that due to the large amount of benefits they offer they cannot list them yet.

Can you say "Bullcrap"?

Seriously, I hope that no one is fooled into joining this pathetic little enterprise...

Smokey

Has anyone tried calling  the phone number listed yet to see what you get???
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

SAR-EMT1

I went to the website...
Coke went spewing out my nose...
I laughed until my sides hurt and my nose stopped burning...
Then I threw up in my mouth.

---
I will apply as the newly created Surgeon General (EMT)
* Note: I must recieve a comission as a USRC Brig Gen. AT LEAST, otherwise I want no part in it. ... Oh! and I want my own mansion and a yacht, and membership in the super-secret command network.

----
... sheesh, I hope the group folds in a month....
Then again, I bet plenty of PAWG "RANGERS" will FLOCK to his banner.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

I doubt he'd get anyone else.  I'd only join if, well if it wasn't a group to suit his fancy.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Smokey on May 27, 2008, 07:27:23 PM
Has anyone tried calling  the phone number listed yet to see what you get???

It goes to a service that more often appears to make it's living by providing services to those get-rich-quick "CALL THIS NUMBER FOR A RECORDED MESSAGE TELLING YOU HOW TO MAKE ZILLIONS!" schemes.  The funny part is that on it, TP says that "no one is available to take your call" -- of course, it's an unattended number!

Oh, and as of yet, no one has called me to complain that someone on my network has been browsing the /images directory.   :)

Al Sayre

Hmmm, I wonder if my Admiral's rank will transfer?  After all, at least it's signed by the Governor...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787