Main Menu

CAPF100 in WMU

Started by vento, December 12, 2008, 04:43:35 PM

vento

I am having problems with REQUEST FOR OPERATIONAL MISSION SPECIALTY QUALIFICATION CARD, CAP FORM 101 when using the WMU. It shows CAPF101 on the screen with the following message: "There is no telephone listed for you in the database. Please use the personal information option and add your telephone numbers to the database."

How can I fix the problem? I looked within the WMU and didn't find a place for my home phone number, I also looked at eServices and it did have all my phone numbers there.

Many thanks in advance.

notaNCO forever

Go under review edit my info up near the top center of the page, and when you click on it their is a side bar on the left that has edit personal info.

vento

Hi NCO Forever,

Thanks for the reply. I pressume you are referring to eServices. I checked the Edit/Review My Info section and everything is in good order with all my phone numbers in it. But somehow it doesn't show up in the WMU, I suspect the database are not linked yet and I don't know where to input a phone number in the WMU:-[

lordmonar

Why are you doing the F100?  Just go to E-services and print out your own 101 card.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

vento

Never mind, I just figured it out. We don't use MEMBERS --> PHONE NUMBER/GENERAL INFO, but enter a phone number from within SIMS.

Thanks again.