New Cadet Application online

Started by trinidadj75, April 14, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

trinidadj75

Does anyone having trouble with the new application system online? When trying to go to www.capnhq.gov/cadetapps this message is comming up; HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. I tough that this suppose to start today for the new prospective members that visit 3 times the squadron and want to join the unit...... :-\

Jorge L, Trinidad, 1st LT., CAP
Clearwater Composite Squadron
PD, HS, SE, AE, SER-FL-447
Jorge L, Trinidad, SM, CAP
Clearwater Composite Squadron
PD,  HS, SE, AE, SER-FL-447

KF6YVD

I was under the impression that would go live today as well, but am getting the same 404 error.

This occurred with both Mozilla and IE
Steven A. Lindquist
SWR-NM-811 Communications Officer
SWR-NM-811 Information Technologies Officer
SWR-NM-811 Asst. Cadet Programs Officer
SWR-NM-811 Asst. Leadership Officer
Amateur Radio Callsign - KF6YVD

The14th

Maybe it hasn't launched yet? It isn't the end of the day yet. Inconvenient for anyone waiting, but I wouldn't panic just yet.

NIN

Quote from: The14th on April 14, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
Maybe it hasn't launched yet? It isn't the end of the day yet. Inconvenient for anyone waiting, but I wouldn't panic just yet.

Give 'em time.  Paper apps still work.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Tim Day

Has anyone figured out how a CC can designate a "designated rep" to approve cadet applications? I thought the original announcement indicated this was going to be a possibility.
Tim Day
Lt Col CAP
Prince William Composite Squadron Commander

bbhpr

Deputy commanders, personnel officers, and administrative officers are automatically authorized to approve applications on behalf of the unit commander via the Commander's Corner in eServices. Any number of senior members may be assigned as assistant personnel or administrative officers, so units have a lot of flexibility.