Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

FlyTiger77

Quote from: OutbackAli on June 25, 2010, 03:54:36 PM
Greetings from WY !
I'm here.
Doing the paperwork.
Can't wait to fly!

Welcome.

A good rule of thumb in CAP flying is: When the paperwork equals the weight of the aircraft, you can take off.

:)
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

HGjunkie

Quote from: FlyTiger77 on June 29, 2010, 03:46:33 PM
Greetings from WY !
I'm here.
Doing the paperwork.
Can't wait to fly!

Welcome.

A good rule of thumb in CAP flying is: When the paperwork equals the weight of the aircraft, you can take off.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Sgt.Brooks

Hmm well I figured this was a good place to start in this forum..I'm Danielle Brooks and I'm From Yakima Composite in Yakima WA. Ive been in for two and a half years and it's weird that I've never heard of this forum before!  I'm pretty excited about this forum actually! ;D

HGjunkie

Quote from: Sgt.Brooks on July 04, 2010, 08:01:42 PM
Hmm well I figured this was a good place to start in this forum..I'm Danielle Brooks and I'm From Yakima Composite in Yakima WA. Ive been in for two and a half years and it's weird that I've never heard of this forum before!  I'm pretty excited about this forum actually! ;D
Trust me, that won't last long. ;)
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

nicktavegia

Villa Rica, Georgia but Sweetwater Composite in Lithia Springs.
Semper Vigilans,
C/MSgt Nicholas Tavegia
Flight Sergeant Bartow Etowah Composite Squadron
Cadet of the Quarter

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: HGjunkie on June 30, 2010, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: FlyTiger77 on June 29, 2010, 03:46:33 PM
Greetings from WY !
I'm here.
Doing the paperwork.
Can't wait to fly!

Welcome.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Or just keep a printed copy of the regs with you.  Thats enough weight too......

Patterson

Hey all!  I'm Patterson!  Been a lurker and creeper, guess I will come out now. 

Patterson

^ Hey Patterson, great your here!!  Glad to see you being involved.  Nice to have you here!!

hahahhahha  :D :D

boomshtick

hey, just started taking an interest in the forum! my names boomshtick (dur!). I own shiny boots in a shiny-bootless squadron  :'(  (oh well).

glad to be here.  :)
[smg id=237]  shiny nazi!!!  >:D

:}+< <this is ed. Say hi to ed.

Mc Gehee, Cody

names Cody, I right now I am the Cadet Commander of the Group 706 Squadron. One of the major helps in keeping the squadron in Grayling, MI around. Enjoy the program cant wait for my 21st birthday to become a Sr Member.

Hope I enjoy this forum and make some new friends.

Mc Gehee, Cody
Civil Air Patrol USAF Aux. (Inactive)
Cadet Col. AJROTC (Ret.) Color Guard Commander, Honor Guard Commander

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: Mc Gehee, Cody on July 28, 2010, 06:11:57 AM
names Cody, I right now I am the Cadet Commander of the Group 706 Squadron. One of the major helps in keeping the squadron in Grayling, MI around. Enjoy the program cant wait for my 21st birthday to become a Sr Member.

Hope I enjoy this forum and make some new friends.
Welcome Sergeant. Hope you enjoy yourself on the forum.

Wright Brothers #13915

CAP307

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: CAP307 on August 08, 2010, 01:07:56 AM
New here just saying hello =D
Welcome Sir. What rank do you hold in CAP?

Wright Brothers #13915

CAP307

C/MSgt Lunsford

Wright Brothers #13915

zonaman

I guess I'm doing this backwards. . . . I jumped in starting a couple of threads already before I saw this. SO Hello everybody!!  :D I've been reading Cap Talk for a log wile before I joined, I really enjoy this site and every one seems great or even pretty funny at times( yes I have read my through some lengthy arguments ) . . . It's nice to "read" ;D you all. !!

GroundHawg

Hello all,
Im a recent returntee to CAP. I was a cadet from 1989 to 1995 getting out as a C/1LT. I did 8 years in the Army 4 Active, 4 Guard, and joined the USAF Reserve in 2007. Ive been lurking on these boards for some time now to try and figure out the changes that have happened over the last 15 years. (its really different!) I prob wont post a whole lot as I think internet arguments are silly, and mainly joined to ask for suggestions on training ideas and activities.

Flying Pig

arBar

Hello all,
I just joined CAP, looking forward to getting involved.  Have been enjoying this forum for a few months now before joining.  It really helped getting a feel for the overall program before deciding to commit.  thanks...

DakRadz

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Are you a cadet or SM?