Texas Wing Summer Encampment - 2009

Started by addo1, April 23, 2009, 07:05:07 PM

addo1

To All Interested:

The Texas Wing Summer Encampment is quickly approaching. Texas Wing consistently holds both a summer and winter encampment every year. This year, the TX Wing is offering four different options:

Basic Encampment
Color Guard School
Intermediate Encampment
Advanced Training Squadron

Cadets must have a basic encampment to attend the color guard school, intermediate encampment, or advanced training squadron. The deadline for all applications is June 1st. More information and staff lists can be viewed here: http://www.texascadet.org/programs/activities/0906_summerencampment/index.html
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

infinitefoxfire75

Hi, I want to find out more about your state's winter basic encampment. I'm Tsgt Rose Belong.  I have not went to a basic encampment yet but I would like to soon because I would like to get my officer ranks before march 2010. Please feel free to email me anytime.

c/Tsgt Rose Belong
WOCS HI-075
Cadet Personnel/Admin NCO
c/TSgt Rosebel Jeni-Lei Belong
WOCS HI-075 (Hawaii)
Cadet Admin/Personnel NCO

"If you like talk, hit me up! No Shame! Mahalo & Ā hui hou aku"

jeders

Cadet Belong,

I suggest going to texascadet.org, the official Texas Wing CP website for information about any TXWG encampments. However, I believe that there will not be a winter encampment this year.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

addo1

Quote from: infinitefoxfire75 on July 26, 2009, 01:38:45 AM
Hi, I want to find out more about your state's winter basic encampment. I'm Tsgt Rose Belong.  I have not went to a basic encampment yet but I would like to soon because I would like to get my officer ranks before march 2010. Please feel free to email me anytime.

c/Tsgt Rose Belong
WOCS HI-075
Cadet Personnel/Admin NCO

Cadet Belong,

As Jeders states above, texascadet.org has all of that information. Texas Wing will not be having a winter encampment as of right now due to certain circumstances. Encampment is a great experience though so I would highly encourage it regardless of the wing. If you could wait a couple of months after March, TXWG usually has their summer encampments in the first part of the summer.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

CadetProgramGuy

KSWG should have one.  Once my contact is back from NBB, I will let you know.