funny encampment stories

Started by Hoorah, November 29, 2008, 09:24:29 PM

Hoorah

Describe funny encampment stories?

notaNCO forever

Well they tend to be funny. At least that is how I would describe them.

Eclipse

Usually a funny encampment story is most funny to those who were there.

"That Others May Zoom"

DC

There is already a thread on this with several stories in the Tall Tales section of the forum.

http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=4621.0

TEAM SURGE

Well I went to Eagle Talon 3 in Oregon. I was there as my second time as a basic and another cadet was my bunk buddy. Staff was doing the final inspection. At that time I was a Airman First Class and my bunk buddy was a senior Airman. During the inspection they opened up his locker and it was a mess insignia fell out and he said hey your locker is horrible! I was like what? Mine is like the best in his room. I knew that because he said that to my bunk buddy. That sucked!
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"  

zack445092

My story is that at my doolie encampment the person in front of me was asked how he liked encampment by the female flight commander. So he gave his programed answer: "Yes, sir!" Having to hold in that laugh was harder than any bearing test. :clap:

From,
Your friendly neighborhood C/A1C

JayT

"Eagerness and thrill seeking in others' misery is psychologically corrosive, and is also rampant in EMS. It's a natural danger of the job. It will be something to keep under control, something to fight against."

pixelwonk

Quote from: JThemann on March 02, 2009, 02:16:35 PM
Why?
If you don't like the topic, the OP, or the way they communicated it, then pass it by.  Rudeness is unnecessary. 

TEAM SURGE

Quote from: tedda on March 02, 2009, 06:14:58 PM
Quote from: JThemann on March 02, 2009, 02:16:35 PM
Why?
If you don't like the topic, the OP, or the way they communicated it, then pass it by.  Rudeness is unnecessary. 

Fo Reaw 8)
C/Msgt. Messman
PCR OR-114
Northwest Coastal Flight

-Eagle Talon 3
-Cascade Falcon X

"You only Live Once"