Florida Wing civil air patrol,cadet winter encampment.

Started by jayzze, November 13, 2008, 04:18:01 AM

JoeTomasone

Participation in the team building exercise AFAIK.

JAFO78

Wow, great photos, and great job!. :clap: :clap: I can see some of them being used for recruiting!!
JAFO

SWASH

The one of Pineda throwing the frisbee is just awesome. Where are the pictures from the GLPs?  Were they deamed not suitable for public view ;)
CHRIS W. SAJDAK, C/SMSgt, CAP
2006-2007 SERWE Doolie, 2007-2008 SERWE Flight Sergeant
2008 ILWG Summer Encampment Flight Sergeant
08/09 FLWG Winter Encampemnt PAO

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Rob Goodman on January 08, 2009, 08:20:47 AM
Wow, great photos, and great job!. :clap: :clap: I can see some of them being used for recruiting!!

Thanks!   I have done a little professional photography in days past, the bug is always there.  :D

Quote from: SWASH on January 08, 2009, 09:39:32 PM
The one of Pineda throwing the frisbee is just awesome. Where are the pictures from the GLPs?  Were they deamed not suitable for public view ;)

Many of them could be taken the wrong way without the proper context, so yes, I didn't include them here.   Some were just too darn goofy (they usually included Cadet Shari...  ;D).   

JoeTomasone

hatentx

Thanks Joe for the pic and putting up with that little punk.  He makes it a point to visit hospitals ever encampment he has been to so I have been told.

JoeTomasone

Quote from: hatentx on January 09, 2009, 05:04:42 AM
Thanks Joe for the pic and putting up with that little punk.  He makes it a point to visit hospitals ever encampment he has been to so I have been told.

Hey, glad to help him keep his streak alive...  Outside of his Texas-sized hatred for Yanks (but boy, did I get him for that one!), he was a pleasure to work with. 

Airidok

Quote from: JoeTomasone on January 08, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
And more...

Ah, posting my Flight's pinecone. Good times. I still have hair in that picture... before Chief Harb shaved it all off. :o

Thank you for the pictures, Sir! I hope to see more soon. :)
Juliet Alpha Yankee

C/SSgt. Joshua Yeager
NCOIC, Northside Cadet Squadron
Group 8, FLWG

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Airidok on January 16, 2009, 04:49:27 AMThank you for the pictures, Sir! I hope to see more soon. :)

Come to my ACUT class @ MacDill on Saturday and I can arrange that.  :)

Airidok

Group 8's having Oflights, and I have Honor Guard practice, all on the same day as the Acut class. :(

Is there still going to be one on the 31st at Group 8 HQ?
Juliet Alpha Yankee

C/SSgt. Joshua Yeager
NCOIC, Northside Cadet Squadron
Group 8, FLWG

JoeTomasone

Quote from: Airidok on January 16, 2009, 06:25:35 PM
Group 8's having Oflights, and I have Honor Guard practice, all on the same day as the Acut class. :(

We are getting off-topic, but that is not on my calendar to instruct.   Perhaps someone else is?

BuckeyeDEJ

Quote from: JoeTomasone on January 16, 2009, 06:48:54 PM
Quote from: Airidok on January 16, 2009, 06:25:35 PM

We are getting off-topic, but that is not on my calendar to instruct.   Perhaps someone else is?

There's powered orientation flights here at CLW tomorrow. Because of that, many of us (myself included -- sorry, Joe) won't be at MCF for the ROA class. But I'll be sending cadets to the ROA class 31 Jan at SPG. So, Cadet Airidok, yes, there's an ROA class at St. Pete.

If you're up here for the flights tomorrow, see you then. I'll probably wind up confined in my office part of the morning if I'm not careful (I'd rather be flying).

Also: We're doing glider orientation flights the 24th. If you're interested in coming along with us, make sure it's OK with your squadron commander, then let me know. I'm sure we'll have a couple of open seats.

CAP since 1984: Lt Col; former C/Lt Col; MO, MRO, MS, IO; former sq CC/CD/PA; group, wing, region PA, natl cmte mbr, nat'l staff member.
REAL LIFE: Working journalist in SPG, DTW (News), SRQ, PIT (Trib), 2D1, WVI, W22; editor, desk chief, designer, photog, columnist, reporter, graphics guy, visual editor, but not all at once. Now a communications manager for an international multisport venue.